Paint the Town
Yale West has it all — and then some. Retail, restaurants, hotspots and so much more! And with easy access to the Metro, New York Avenue, I-395 and I-295, the best of DC is easily within reach. Hit Chinatown or Mt. Vernon, or catch live action at the Verizon Center. It's all just a heartbeat away.
- Restaurants/Shopping: Safeway Grocery & Pharmacy, Starbucks, Busboys & Poets, Kushi Izakaya & Sushi, Marrakesh Restaurant, Chipotle, 5th Street, Ace Hardware, Matchbox, Zola, Acadiana, SweetGreen, Busboys and Poets, and Taylor Gourmet Hoagies
- Culture/Night Life: Lux Lounge, Buddha Bar, Verizon Center, Shakespeare Theatre Company, International Spy Museum, Logan Circle, Dupont Circle, Fords Theatre, National Portrait Gallery
- Convenience: Capital One Bank, Bergman Dry Cleaners, CVS Pharmacy, Georgetown Law
- Metro: Union Station, Mt. Vernon and Gallery Place
- Major Highways/Roads: New York Avenue, I-395, I-295