Paint the Town
With an ideal location between Harbor East and Fell’s Point, the Harbor Point neighborhood is quickly emerging as Baltimore’s next great destination. With a third of the neighborhood dedicated to open park space, this pedestrian-friendly area will bring together residents, innovative retailers and next generation employers.
- Restaurants/Bars: Honeygrow, Samos Restaurant, Salt, Blue Hill Tavern, Jack's Bistro, Mama's On the Half Shell, Ouzo Bay, Bond Street Social, Fleet Street Kitchen, Cinghiale, Thames Street Oyster House, Blue Moon Café, Black Olive, Waterfront Kitchen, Fogo de Chão Brazilian Steakhouse, Hard Rock Cafe Baltimore, Charleston, Azumi, Jimmy John's, Babgy Pizza, Cava Mezze, Chipotle, Shake Shack, Nandos Peri-Peri, Loch Bar, Chiu's Sushi, RA Sushi, Fleming's Prime Steakhouse and Wine Bar, Häagen-Dazs, Harbor East Delicatessen and Pizzeria, James Joyce Irish Pub & Restaurant, Lebanese Taverna, The Oceanaire Seafood Room, Roy's Hawaiian Fusion, Starbucks, Taco Fiesta, Manchurian Rice Co., Gordon Biersch, Wit & Wisdom, Ten Ten, Sweetgreen, Dinosaur BBQ, Bar Vasquez.
- Shopping: West Elm, Free People, Lush, Madewell Harbor East, MAC Cosmetics, J.Crew, Sassanova, Urban Chic, Urban Outfitters, H&M, White House Black Market, Blanca Flor Silver Jewelry, Harbor East, Handbags in the City, Arhaus Furniture – Baltimore, Target, Whole Foods Market, Harborplace & The Gallery, Barnes & Noble, Under Armour, Anthropologie, South Moon Under, Lululemon Athletica, Brooks Brothers, Warby Parker, CVS, Curiosity, Verizon, AT&T, Fells Point Surf Company, Su Casa.
- Spas: Four Seasons Spa
- Hotels: Courtyard by Marriott, Hilton Garden Inn, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Marriott Waterfront, Four Seasons Hotel and Residences
- Banks: Bank of America, Harbor Bank of Maryland, M&T Bank, Sun Trust, Wells Fargo, PNC.
- Theaters: Landmark Theaters, IMAX @ Maryland Science Center, Baltimore Center Stage
- Museums: Port Discovery Children's Museum, Jewish Museum, Reginald F. Lewis Museum, Baltimore Public Works Museum, Carroll Museums
- Hospitals: Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, John Hopkins Bayview Medical Center : Neurology, Eastern Animal Hospital, Johns Hopkins Hospital, University of Maryland Medical Center, Mercy Medical Center.
- Art Galleries: Art Gallery of Fells Point, Steven Scott Gallery
- Sport Venues: M&T Bank Stadium, Camden Yards
- Gyms: CorePower Yoga, MAC Harbor East, Gold's Gym, CrossFit Harbor East, Baltimore Gym, Planet Fitness, CrossFit Baltimore
- Parks/Trails: Inner Harbor East Marina, Holocaust Memorial Park, Baltimore War Memorial, Patterson Park, Jones Falls Trail.
- Major Employers: Laureate, Legg Mason, Morgan Stanley, T. Rowe Price, Under Armour, OneMain Financial, Exelon
- Bus: Charm City Circulator, MTA bus
- Metro: Shot Tower Metro Station
- Rail: Camden Station MARC Station, Shot Tower Station (Metro) S/B, Shot Tower Station (Metro) N/B
- Highways: I-395, I-95, I-295 (Baltimore/Washington Parkway), I-83
- Airport: Baltimore Washington International
- Car Rentals: Zipcar
- Bike Rentals: Broadway Bicycle
- Elementary/Middle School: City Springs Elementary/Middle School, Baltimore City Public Schools
- High Schools: Baltimore City Public Schools
- Colleges/Universities: Johns Hopkins University, University of Baltimore, Maryland Institute College of Art, Baltimore International College, Sojourner-Douglass College, Baltimore City Community College, Morgan State University, College of Notre Dame of Maryland, Loyola University, Baltimore Hebrew University, St. Mary's Seminary & University, Coppin State University, The University of Maryland