Paint the Town
- Just north of Buckhead, three blocks from the shopping and restaurants of Perimeter Mall, and minutes from the Dunwoody MARTA station, Citizen Perimeter delivers it all. Located in the heart of Sandy Springs, one of the most elegant, genteel, and affluent communities in the Atlanta Metropolitan Area, Citizen Perimeter is convenient to Atlanta’s main thoroughfares, including Interstate 285, I-85, and Georgia 400.
- Restaurants/Bars: Ali’s Cookies, Cold Stone, Panera Bread, Tin Drum Asia Café, Outback Steakhouse, Carraba’s Italian Grill, Joey D’s Oak Room, Taco Mac, Mim’s Café, Boneheads, Fleming’s Prime steakhouse & Wine Bar, Shane’s Rib Shack, Chipotle Mexican Grill, Your Pie Perimeter, Tin Lizzy’s Cantina, Chuy’s, The Capital Grill, Season’s 52, McDonald’s, Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter, California Pizza Kitchen, Caspian Café I Inc., Taki Japanese Sushi & Hibachi, Viceroy, Pita by the Beirut, Jason’s Deli, J. Alexander’s, Paris Bistro III, Applebee’s, Uncle Maddicts Pizza Joint, Another Broken Egg Café, Olive Garden, Brio Tuscan Grille, McCormick & Schmick’s Seafood & Steaks, P.F. Changs, Memphis Barbecue Co., Chili’s, Wild Wings.
- Stores: Beal Bank, Best Buy, The Container Store, Macy’s, Target, Bassett Furniture Stores, REI, Nordstrom, Perimeter Mall, H. Stockton Atlanta, Apple Store, Ross, Nutrition House, Dress Up Perimeter, Savvi Formalwear, Insidesign, The Eye Gallery & Artful Eye, fab’rik Dunwoody, Jos A.Bank, Cacique, Jewelry Artisans, Merci Women, Verizon Wireless, Total Wine & More, FedEx Office Print & Ship Center, The Vitamin Shoppe, Goodwill of North Georgia, Barnes & Noble, Michael’s, Bed Bath & Beyond, T.J. Maxx, Haverty’s, AT&T, Whole Foods Market, Botany Bay Florist, Trader Joe’s, Blooms of Dunwoody, Dunwoody Flowers.
- Hotels: Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter, Staybridge Suites Atlanta Perimeter Center, Embassy Suites, Micotel Inn & Suites by Wynnham, Courtyard by Marriott, Crowne Plaza Atlanta Perimeter at Ravinia, Jameson Inn.
- Theaters: CineBistro at Town Brookhaven, Regal Cinemas Perimeter Pointe 10, The Punchline, Café 290, Marcus Jewish Community Center of Atlanta, Atlanta Ballroom Dance Centre, Steve’s Live Music.
- Museums/Art Galleries: Spruill Gallery, Oglethorpe University Museum of Art, Atlanta History Center, Muse for Life, Canvas by U!, Center for Civil and Human Rights, Center for Puppetry Arts, Dunwoody Library, Spruill Center for the Arts, Spruill Gallery, Atlanta History Center, College Football Hall of Fame, Donaldson-Bannister Farm, Dunwoody Farmhouse.
- Entertainment: Lemonade Days @ Brook Run Park, Dunwoody Art Festival, Pottery & Art Sale, Dunwoody Restaurant Week, 4th of July Parade, Butterfly Festival, Book Festival of the Marcus Jewish Community Center, Light Up Dunwoody, Walking Club, Yoga Club, Community Food & Music Thursdays, Stage Door Players Theater Company, Dunwoody Nature Center’s Concerts in the Park.
- Metro: Dunwoody MARTA Station at 1200 Hammond Drive
- Bus: MARTA BUS STOP at Perimeter Center Place @ Perimeter Center West MARTA BUS STOP at 150 Perimeter Center Pkwy/ Dunwoody Village
- Airports: DeKalb Peachtree Airport, Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport Major Highways/Roads: I-285, US 400, I-285, I-85, I-75
- Elementary Schools: Dunwoody Elementary School, High Point Elementary School, Kittredge Magnet School
- Middle Schools: Peachtree Middle School, Ridgeview Charter Middle
- High School: Dunwoody High School
- Colleges/Universities: DeVry University, Georgia Perimeter College, Keller Graduate School, Argosy University Atlanta, AIU Atlanta, Sanford Brown College, Chamberlain College of Nursing, Troy University, University of Phoenix, Brown Mackie College, Herzing University, Georgia State University, Cambridge Institute of Allied Health and Technology, Belhaven University, New Orleans Baptist Theological, Keller Graduate School of Management