Paint the Town
Located in the heart of Mineola, The Hudson House is central to everywhere you want to be. Whether you want to grab dinner, check out the newest boutique, or catch a movie, with a WalkScore of 90, it's all at your fingertips.
- Restaurants: Mama Soup, O'Carroll's Recovery Room, Station Plaza Coffee Shop and Diner, The Chefs Corner Café, Burrito Blvd Mexican Grill, Davenport Press, P.S. Burgers, The St. James, Jane Café Restaurant, Mamma Gina’s Pizza, Barosa Pizzeria & Restaurant, The Black Sheep Ale House, Subway, Primo’s Original Pasta Pots, Long Island Cuisine, Eric’s Italian Bistro
- Museums and Attractions: Mineola Historical Society, George F. Maher Police Museum, Long Island Children’s Museum, Mineola Memorial Library, Nassau County Museum of Art, Cradle of Aviation Museum, Wilson Park
- Services and Shopping: Big Apple Supply, Inc., Western Beef Supermarket, DJ’s Home Improvements, Orchid Nail & Spa, Mark’s Unisex Barbershop, Restoration Men’s Health, Constellation Wines, JDMC Stationery, Inc., Fox’s of Mineola, Flowers by Belle, Remey Print & Mail, Rani Spa, Spa 190
- Hotels: Homewood Suites by Hilton Carle Place, Holiday Inn Westbury – Long Island, Hyatt Place Garden City
- Local Transit: Mineola Station, MTA Long Island Bus, Mineola Long Island Rail Road (LIRR)
- Airports: John F. Kennedy International Airport, LaGuardia Airport