Paint the Town
There's still a place for quick escapes. With its tree-filled surroundings and peaceful living, The Enclave at Emerson feels miles away from it all. And yet, this vibrant community is close to Rts. 29, 216 and 32 and I-95, just minutes from Fort Meade, Columbia, Baltimore and Washington, D.C.
Not only is commuting easy, but you'll also be minutes from the shopping, dining and a Harris Teeter grocery store in Maple Lawn and surrounded by all the benefits of Howard County, including the area's acclaimed public schools.
It's a life that combines the joy of a faraway home with the convenience of life in a major metropolitan area. Find your place for escape only at The Enclave.
- Bus: RTA Route 503/E
- Train Station: Savage Station
- Major Highways/Roads: US-29, US-32, I-95, I-295
- Airports: Baltimore-Washington International Airport
- Elementary: Gorman Crossing Elementary
- Middle School: Murray Hill Middle School
- High School: Atholton High School