Paint the Town
The Cadence is in the center of Downtown Crown Farm, an award-winning community in Gaithersburg, Maryland. Live here and you can walk to shopping, work, nightlife and entertainment. What makes this community special are the outdoor courtyard areas, where friends and neighbors can gather, as well as its beautiful architectural elements, like brick fronts and tree-lined streets.Cadence at Crown creates a strong community fabric that makes strolling to dinner, the gym or the market an easy lifestyle. It makes riding bikes with the kids or walking to a summer festival good healthy fun.
Crown is a new kind of community that streamlines hectic days and simplifies life.It is smart and vibrant neighborhood connected by parks and walkable streets. A variety of home styles, distinctive architecture, an innovative activity center and a welcoming retail and restaurant district make Crown a completely inspired community.
- Restaurants/Dining: Starbucks, California Pizza Kitchen, Copper Canyon, Guapo's, Joe's Crab Shack, Macaroni Grill, Potbelly, Rio Grande. Ruth's Chris Steak House, Asia Nine, Chop't, Coastal Flats, La Madeleine, La Tagliatella, Paladar, Roti Mediterranean Grill & Smashburger.
- Bars: Pasha, Rio Grande
- Stores: ON SITE Harris Teeter. Plus, Barnes & Noble, Chico's, Dick's Sporting Goods, Fine Wine, Jos. A. Bank, Kohl's, Lowe's, Michael's, Target, a variety of local boutiques
- Gyms/Spas: LA Fitness (within community), Red Door by Elizabeth Arden, several area hair salons
- Hotels: Marriott at The Washingtonian Center
- Theaters: AMC Loews Theatre
- Metro: Shady Grove Metro, shuttle from Downtown Crown
- Bus: Three blocks away
- Airports: Baltimore Washington International, Reagan National, Dulles International
- Train Station: Five miles to the MARC Gaithersburg Station
- Major Highways: Located directly adjacent to I-370, the ICC and I-270
- Elementary School: Rosemont Elementary School
- Middle School: Forrest Oak Middle School
- High School: Gaithersburg High School.
- Colleges/Universities: Montgomery College