Paint the Town
One block to the north brings you to Beach Street - the bustling spine of Chinatown. During the day, the Paifang or traditional Chinatown Gate, marks a street filled with Dim Sum options, fresh food markets and businesses serving the local community. When night falls, the colorful streets bring crowds enjoying the bright lights, steamed dumplings and "cold" tea into the wee hours of the morning.
One block to the east places you in the Leather District where the bricks and stone buildings that create a 19th century charm on South Street also house some of the city's most appealing "date night" options. From the French Bistro "Les Zygomates" to the rustic Italian fare of "Sorriso" or the acclaimed Japanese delicacies at "O Ya," the Leather District brings a taste of NYC's Soho to Beantown.
Just to the west you encounter Boston's bustling Theater District and Boston Common, and a short walk to the south brings you into the heart of Boston's tony South End, with its fine cuisine and fabled brownstones. In short, the residences at One Greenway are situated at the very heart of Boston's dynamic downtown scene.
- Restaurants: Avana Sushi, Gourmet Dumpling House, Jacob Wirth, Kaze, Les Zygomates, Market, New Jumbo Seafood, O Ya, Shojo, Shabu Zen, Sorriso, South Street Diner, Starbucks Coffee, Taiwan Café, JJ Foley's, Emerald Lounge. Penang, Teatro, Blu, Artisan Bistro, Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar, Davios, Grill 23 & Bar, Bistro Du Midi, JM Curley, Papagayo, 49 Social, Legal Crossing, Petit Robert Central, South End Buttery, Gaslight Brasserie, The Gallows, Tia's, Smith & Wollensky, Atlantic Fish Company, JJ Foley's, Via Matta, Maggiano's Little Italy, Davio's, Thinking Cup, Lucia Ristorante
- Attractions & Entertainment: AMC Loews Boston Common 19, Charles Playhouse, Cutler Majestic Theatre, Dewey Square Farmers Market and Food Trucks, Harborwalk, Rose Kennedy Greenway, Shubert Theatre, Wang Theater, Wilbur Theatre. Paramount Center, Citi Performing Arts Center Shubert, Colonial Theater, Orpheum Theater
- Services: Bank of America, Benefit Brow Bar, Bliss Spa, Boston Sports Club, Citizens Bank, Debu Salon and Spa, Tufts Medical Center
- Hotels: Boston Harbor Hotel, Intercontinental Hotel, W Boston Hotel, Four Seasons, Ritz-Carlton Boston Common
- Specialty Foods/Markets: Deluca's Market, Formaggio Kitchen, Foodie's Urban Market, Lamberts Marketplace, Dunkin Donuts, Haymarket, Savenor's Market
- MBTA/Train/Bus: Tufts Medical Station (Orange Line), South Station (Red Line, Amtrak, Commuter Rail, Bus), Boylston Station (Green Line), Park Street Station, Downtown Crossing, Boylston Station, North Station, Court House Silver Line, Charles MGH
- Airports: Boston Logan International Airport
- Colleges/Universities: Boston University, Tufts University, Harvard University, Boston College, Emerson College