Conveniently located less than a half mile from Towson Town Center and with instant access to I-83, you can savor the genuine community of Towson with Baltimore less than 20 minutes away.
Paint the Town
- Restaurants/Bars: Rain 903, P.F. Changs, The Cheesecake Factory, Razorbacks Bar and Grille, Pasta Mista, Stoney River Steakhouse, Bubba's Breakaway, Towson Diner, Michaelangelo's Towson, Pollo Amigo, Villa Fresh Italian Kitchen, Greenleaf's Grill, Cunningham's, Souris' Saloon, The Greene Turtle , Burger Brothers, Starbucks, Towson Hot Bagels, The Real Thing, Zia's, Bonefish Grill, BJ's Restaurant and Brewhouse, On The Border, Nandos, World of Beer.
- Stores: Towson Town Center, Anthropologie, The Fresh Market, RT Towson Food, Safeway, Trader Joe's, Apple Store, Banana Republic, Best Buy Mobile, Crate & Barrel, Gap, H & M, J. Crew, Lucky Brand, Macy's, Nordstrom, Pottery Barn, Atwaters Bakery
- Spas: Aveda
- Hotels: Sheraton Baltimore North Hotel, Best Western Plus Towson Baltimore North Hotel & Suites, Sheraton Baltimore North Hotel
- Theaters: Cinemark Towson
- Sport Venues: Towson University, Camden Yards
- Entertainment: Towson Tavern, Charles Village Pub, Torrent Night Club, Cinemark Towson
- Airports: Baltimore Washington International Airport
- Major Highways/Roads: I-695, I-83
- Elementary Schools: Towson Elementary School, Hampton Elementary School
- Middle Schools: Ridgely Middle School, Dumbarton Middle School
- High School: Towson High School, Loyola Blakefield
- Colleges/Universities: Towson University, Goucher College, University of Maryland Baltimore County