RESIDENCES WITH PRESENCE.
- Premium elfa shelving systems in the bedroom and den closets
- Hardwood flooring throughout
- Stylish design and sleek function come together in high-end, frameless European style cabinets that highlight both kitchens and bathrooms
- Under cabinet lighting
- Gourmet, chef-inspired kitchens
- GE® stainless steel appliances
- Granite countertops
- Full-tile backsplashes
- Movable furniture-style kitchen islands
- Spacious walk in closets with elfa shelving
- Washer and dryer in unit
- Balconies or patios in select units
- Inspired by the tree-lined Capital Crescent Trail adjacent to Flats at Bethesda Avenue
- Patterns and textures found in nature inform the design and finishes of our residences.
JUST THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF DRAMA.
- The rooftop demonstration kitchen is a showcase for the area’s top chefs, where you can learn the secrets of a signature dish and enjoy private tastings.
- Private rooftop lounge with stylish seating, outdoor fire pit, water features,and a bar.
- Spacious fitness center with state-of-the-art cardio machines, strength training equipment, and a yoga space
- Airy, two-level clubroom with lounge seating, fireplace, billiard table, and kitchen
- Large outdoor patio overlooking a landscaped courtyard and the Capital Crescent Trail
- Bright and open coffee lounge with Wi-Fi access
- Quiet, landscaped courtyard with abundant water features
- Double-height lobby infused with abstract light
- Smoke-free residences and community areas
- Private, controlled-access underground parking
- Separate elevator for residents
- Built to LEED® Silver-Certified standards to help ensure that a healthy environment is maintained throughout the building
- Resident storage area, ideal for bike storage after a ride on the Capital Crescent Trail
- Pet Friendly Community
- Attached garage and reserved spaces
Living That Makes a Statement.
- Enjoy shopping and dining right downstairs—including Silver, Paul Bakery, Chop’t, and PassionFish—as well as special discounts and priority reservations for residents.