The location is what brought me in.
Everything else is what made me stay.
Looking for a place close to everything? The Bowen is it. If you’re not familiar, Bowie Town Center has everything you could ask for. Conveniences include grocery stores, shopping, dining, entertainment—it’s all right here.
- Restaurants: Starbuck's, DuClaw, Jimmy Johns, Smoothie King, Chipotle, 3 Brothers, Olive Garden, Lone Star, Five Guys, TGI Fridays, UNO Pizzeria & Grill, California Tortilla, Smokey Bones, Jerry's Seafood, Red Robin
- Shopping: Bowie Town Center, Wegmans, Safeway, Target, Best Buy, Sears, Charming Charlie, Macys, Gamestop, Bath & Body Works, Barnes & Noble, Children's Place, Dressbarn, Footlocker, Famous Footware, Victorias Secret, Petsmart
- Parks & Recreation: Allen Pond, Bell Branch Park, Nighthawk Golf Center
- Theaters: Regal Cinemas
- Salons/Spas: Robert Andrew Salon & Spa, Sports Clips, Massage Envy, Bubbles
- Banks: Capitol One, Bank of America, PNC, TD Bank, M&T, BB&T
- Elementary School: Northview Elementary School
- Middle School: Benjamin Tasker Middle School
- High School: Bowie High School
- Colleges: University of Maryland, Bowie State University
- Metro: New Carrollton
- Train: New Carrolton Marc Train Station
- Airports: Baltimore Washington International
- Major Highways/Roads: Crain Hwy/Route 3, I-97 and Route 50