At Bozzuto, we’ve been creating inspiring, engaging and vibrant communities for three decades. Why? Because home is where aspirations are pursued and memories unfold. We believe in the power to impact the lives of the people we touch through the delivery of extraordinary experiences.
You’re the marketing leader with a heavier concentration on retail for a portfolio of mixed-use communities. You bring your passion for marketing, event strategy and programming, and supporting local businesses with you to work every day. You instill, in everyone you interact with, a sense of Bozzuto pride. You’re obsessed with understanding your customer’s mindset and strive to create extraordinary experiences, for customers, retailers and team members alike.
As a Senior Marketing Associate with an emphasis on retail, your primary responsibilities include:
- Developing and executing strategic marketing plans and managing operating budgets that address property issues and opportunities, resulting in marketing programs that enhance tenant, community, and media relations, and increase traffic and sales.
- Coordinating advertising, social media, collateral, direct mail, posters, banners, for our retail properties
- Planning, directing, and implementing unique annual signature events and ongoing entertainment programs that generate excitement, community interest, and drive traffic and sales for retailers
- Developing appropriate metrics to measure effectiveness and success of various marketing efforts – special events, retail activities, sales promotions and community relations activities
- Organizing and conducting retailer marketing meetings
- Maintaining portions of property web sites and on-site signage
- Directing and executing merchant communications and support programs
- Planning, implementing and coordinating grass roots direct marketing with neighborhood residents, employers, hotels, concierge, tour operators and attractions
- Effectively coaching marketing team members to develop their skills and understand how they contribute to the big picture
- Maintaining property branding through close attention to quality of implementation in advertising, public relations efforts and community outreach
What You Bring to Us:
- Minimum of 4 years of marketing experience
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field
- Experience managing a marketing program within the real estate/shopping center/mixed-use industry related field or marketing environment a plus
- Proven success in crafting and implementing innovative events and programs
- Expertise in launching marketing plans and advertising campaigns
- Proven success in managing multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Adobe Photoshop and InDesign experience preferred
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills