At Bozzuto, it’s all about experience. Whether it’s the experience you bring, gain or give, we want your journey to be exceptional. Guided by our core values of creativity, concern, passion and the pursuit of perfection, we’ve been creating inspiring, engaging and vibrant communities for three decades.
Why do we do it? Because home is where aspirations are pursued and memories unfold. We believe in the power to impact the lives of the people we touch through the delivery of extraordinary experiences.
First and Lasting Impressions:
The role of Executive Concierge is one of both doing and leading. You and each of your team members are empowered to make first and lasting impressions with all prospects and residents. You take ownership and pride in creating stellar first impressions and building ongoing positive relationships and you are a role model for others who need to do the same. Your natural ability to strike up a conversation and make people feel “at home” is what drives excellence in resident services. You enjoy personalizing every interaction and consider it a challenge to learn the names and favorite things of all of your customers (that goes for four-legged residents too).
As an Executive Concierge, your primary responsibilities include:
- Leading by example, living the standards and behaviors consistent with the core values and culture of Bozzuto
- Coaching, mentoring and providing training to other members of the resident services team
- Solving problems and providing timely assistance to residents and prospects with care
- Planning and executing meaningful events and activities that engage residents and foster a sense of community
- Building brand loyalty and achieving resident retention goals by ensuring a consistently positive experience and a meticulously cared for community
- Generating awareness, interest and excitement via social media
- Encouraging happy customers to share the love by writing reviews on social networking sites
- Obsessively organizing front desk logs, package rooms, club room reservations and freight elevators
- Working weekends or evenings depending on the shift
You Create Value by:
- Building a motivating environment that encourages your team to give their very best
- Stepping in and taking responsibility for leading when the PM/APM is not present
- Engaging people in meaningful conversations that demonstrate your concern and genuine desire to make them feel at home
- Solving problems for your customers and treating them like you would your best friend
- Meticulously following up with everyone
- Playing an active role in making certain the community is impeccable
- Jumping in and covering for team members when needed
- Seeking out opportunities to enhance the customer’s experience
What You Bring to Us:
- College degree preferred
- 2+ years’ experience in a hospitality, retail, travel or hotel environment
- A kick-butt Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook or Instagram account (aka social media savvy)
- A passion for using the phone to talk and text professionally
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- A sharp professional appearance
- Proficiency with various software, apps and computer programs
- An eye for detail and a knack for anticipating a customer’s needs
- A customer-focused mentality
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds (we deliver a lot of packages during the holidays!)
What We Bring You:
In addition to an award winning culture and amazing work spaces, Bozzuto offers a wide range of insurance options, financial programs, and benefits that let you and your family be healthy and plan for the future. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development to retirement, family matters, health and wellness. Bozzuto is committed to doing everything it can to offer you quality benefits and healthcare coverage—including access to the best doctors and hospitals at an affordable price.
Bozzuto is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V.