At Bozzuto, it’s all about experience. Whether it’s the experience you bring, gain or give, we want your journey to be exceptional. Guided by our core values of creativity, concern, passion and the pursuit of perfection, we’ve been creating inspiring, engaging and vibrant communities for three decades.
Why do we do it? Because home is where aspirations are pursued and memories unfold. We believe in the power to impact the lives of the people we touch through the delivery of extraordinary experiences.
You will be primarily responsible for entering invoices into the project database, doing weekly check runs, filing invoices, and handling vendor inquiries.
As an Accounts Payable Specialist, your primary responsibilities include:
- Strong customer service to your internal and external clients
- Daily entry of invoices into multiple database systems
- Daily management of outstanding A/P
- Process check runs according to schedule
- Invoice filing, both electronically and manually
- Vendor and Site inquiries
- Annual preparation of 1099 information
- Rebilling of overhead invoices to various inter-company accounts
- Participation in special projects
What You Bring to Us:
- 5+ years of A/P experience in a high volume A/P environment
- Computer proficiency (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Real estate experience/Yardi highly preferred
- Strong organizational abilities to manage heavy A/P volume
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to set priorities and complete multiple tasks simultaneously
- Creativity, helpful/friendly personality, customer service focused, supportive of all members of the organization
What We Bring You:
In addition to an award winning culture and amazing work spaces, Bozzuto offers a wide range of insurance options, financial programs, and benefits that let you and your family be healthy and plan for the future. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development to retirement, family matters, health and wellness. Bozzuto is committed to doing everything it can to offer you quality benefits and healthcare coverageâ€”including access to the best doctors and hospitals at an affordable price. Bozzuto is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V.