At Bozzuto, it’s all about experience. Whether it’s the experience you bring, gain or give, we want your journey to be exceptional. Guided by our core values of creativity, concern, passion and the pursuit of perfection, we create inspiring, engaging and vibrant communities.
Why do we do it? Because home is where aspirations are pursued and memories unfold. We believe in the power to impact the lives of the people we touch through the delivery of extraordinary experiences.
Bozzuto is seeking an experienced and highly motivated Associate to join its Acquisitions team to conduct underwriting, financial modeling, market research, and preparation of investment memoranda in order to support and facilitate the growth of its multifamily acquisition platform. The Acquisitions Associate will work with various Bozzuto teams, including Asset Management, Property Management, Development and Construction, throughout the investment process from deal sourcing and underwriting through closing and will lead the due diligence process on active transactions.
As an Acquisitions Associate your responsibilities include:
- Evaluating multifamily acquisition opportunities through financial modeling, market research, physical inspections, and other analyses of properties.
- Identifying target markets and submarkets for investment through research and competitive analyses, including demographic, economic (macro & micro), statistical comparison, etc.
- Preparing detailed written investment memoranda that synthesize due diligence findings, demographic and economic data collection, financial model outputs, market trends, and investment recommendations/business plan for the purposes of facilitating equity investment processes.
- Developing and preparing cash flow, project feasibility and valuation analyses for potential acquisitions.
- Managing the due diligence process in close collaboration with Asset Management, Property Management, Development and Construction teams.
- Interacting with a variety of third parties including brokers, lenders and investors in order to pursue opportunities aggressively and creatively while representing Bozzuto in an ethical and high integrity manner.
What You Bring to Us:
- Undergraduate degree in Finance, Accounting or Real Estate and or 3+ years of professional experience in real estate finance, banking, brokerage, accounting, or other analytical role.
- Multifamily acquisition and finance experience required.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and financial modeling, including a strong understanding of real estate capital structures and experience with join venture and/or fund waterfalls.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively on an individual basis and as part of a cross-functional team.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including ability to clearly, logically, and concisely articulate an argument along with supporting rationale.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities and handle tight timelines.
- Ability to exhibit and exemplify Bozzuto’s values of concern, creativity, passion and the pursuit of perfection.
What We Bring You:
In addition to an award winning culture and amazing work spaces, Bozzuto offers a wide range of insurance options, financial programs, and benefits that let you and your family be healthy and plan for the future. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development to retirement, family matters, health and wellness. Bozzuto is committed to doing everything it can to offer you quality benefits and healthcare coverage—including access to the best doctors and hospitals at an affordable price. Bozzuto is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V.