At Bozzuto, it’s all about experience. Whether it’s the experience you bring, gain, or give, we want your journey to be exceptional. Guided by our core values of creativity, concern, passion, and the pursuit of perfection, we’ve been creating inspiring, engaging, and vibrant communities for three decades.
Why do we do it? Because home is where aspirations are pursued, and memories unfold. We believe in the power to impact the lives of the people we touch through the delivery of extraordinary experiences.
Bozzuto is seeking a driven marketing technology coordinator to join the team to support marketing technology systems and assist in launching new properties within the BMC portfolio. The ideal candidate is an organized self-starter, team player, with an analytical lens who loves problem solving, knows when to ask questions and is eager to help our team maintain the Bozzuto brand and the integrity of our processes.
- Manage the monthly paid search export and assist in the rebill process to aide in lead generation for BMC sites.
- Subject matter expert for budget tool inquiries and troubleshooting for BMC Performance and Brand Marketing team members.
- Assist in maintaining and improving compliance for lead tracking and source tracking standards in collaboration with Data Analytics team.
- Assist the marketing technology manager with set up and maintenance of marketing technology systems and social media platforms to include: RentCafe Site Manager, Yardi CRM, SEMrush, Yext, Google Business Manager, Hy.Ly, and Facebook Business Manager.
- Support the marketing onboarding process for all new property launches, which includes: ensuring that all marketing systems and technology platforms are setup consistently and according to Bozzuto standards.
- Support the marketing disposition process, which includes: ensuring that all domains, social and reputation platforms are disconnected or transferred consistently and according to Bozzuto standards.
- Monitor external and internal marketing software platforms to ensure upgrades, enhancements or other changes are noted and a consistent level of performance is maintained across properties.
- Manage related helpdesk tickets and provide support and troubleshooting assistance.
- Collaborate with on-site teams to provide training and support on marketing systems, processes, and best practices.
- Assist with preliminary digital marketing assessments for new business opportunities.
What You Bring to Us:
What We Bring You:
In addition to an award winning culture and amazing work spaces, Bozzuto offers a wide range of insurance options, financial programs, and benefits that let you and your family be healthy and plan for the future. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development to retirement, family matters, health and wellness. Bozzuto is committed to doing everything it can to offer you quality benefits and healthcare coverage—including access to the best doctors and hospitals at an affordable price. Bozzuto is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V.