At Bozzuto, it’s all about experience. Whether it’s the experience you bring, gain or give, we want your journey to be exceptional. Guided by our core values of creativity, concern, passion and the pursuit of perfection, we’ve been creating inspiring, engaging and vibrant communities for three decades.
Why do we do it? Because home is where aspirations are pursued and memories unfold. We believe in the power to impact the lives of the people we touch through the delivery of extraordinary experiences.
Bozzuto is seeking an experienced and highly motivated Asset Manager to join its Asset Management and Capital Markets team to oversee a portfolio of Multi-Family and Mixed-Use properties. The Asset Manager will be responsible for day-to-day oversight of the operations and ownership decision making for the properties within the portfolio. They will conduct underwriting, financial modeling, market research, and preparation of investment memoranda to support and facilitate the value maximization of each property. This position will work with various Bozzuto teams, including Finance, Property Management, Development and Construction, throughout the investment life cycle.
As an Asset Manager, your primary responsibilities include:
- Evaluating Analyze property financials to maximize revenue and minimize expenses and other analyses of properties.
- Ensure that the portfolio and individual communities meet the established operational, financial, and business performance goals of the owner.
- Preparing detailed written investment memoranda that synthesize the monthly, quarterly, and annual performance of the portfolio, market trends, and investment recommendations/business plan adjustments.
- Work with management to develop and implement annual asset plans with strategies to maximize the portfolio’s performance and value.
- Managing large capital projects throughout the portfolio while managing vendors, consultants, and contractors.
- Interacting with a variety of third parties including equity partners, lenders and investors in order to pursue opportunities aggressively and creatively while representing Bozzuto in an ethical and high integrity manner.
What You Bring to Us:
- Undergraduate degree with 5+ years of professional experience in Multi-Family real estate operations, finance, brokerage, or other related fields.
- Multifamily experience required; asset management experience preferred.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and financial modeling, including a strong understanding of real estate capital structures and experience with join venture and/or fund waterfalls.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively on an individual basis and as part of a cross-functional team.
- Ability to present to complex strategies and concepts to Executives with understanding, knowledge, and self-confidence.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including ability to articulate an argument clearly, logically, and concisely with supporting rationale.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities and handle tight timelines.
- Ability to exhibit and exemplify Bozzuto’s values of Concern, Creativity, Passion and The Pursuit of Perfection.
What We Bring You:
At the core of our business is the talent on our teams, and we are committed to taking care of them so they can deliver great experiences to our residents. In addition to an award-winning culture and amazing work spaces, Bozzuto offers a wide range of programs to support the overall health of you and your family. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development, retirement, family matters and health and wellness. Working on our team and in this position, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation. Salary range: $140,000-$160,000
- Health & Wellness benefits. We offer coverage for medical, dental, and vision, including access to the best doctors at an affordable price.
- Paid Leave. We provide 20 days of paid time off plus holidays.
- Retirement planning. We offer a 401k program with a company match.
- Tuition Reimbursement. Plus many other programs to support career development and growth.
Bozzuto is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V.