Established 30+ years ago, Bozzuto Construction Company (BCC) is a recognized industry leader for both construction expertise and a dynamic, employee-driven environment. We strive to ensure everyone has an opportunity to thrive and grow by offering meaningful work experiences, career development planning, and engaging our team in celebratory events. Working alongside our other companies within Bozzuto, we access and leverage unique resources to continue expanding and diversifying our portfolio. As our business grows, our team grows.
As an employee, you will discover that BCC is not a typical construction company. We look for leaders who take pride in their work, enjoy inspiring others and value the moments when our partners and customers experience something extraordinary. We’re hard working, veteran owned, performance minded and we have each other’s back. Together, we solve problems and build relationships. We give back to our communities and we celebrate successes with team events such as our annual fishing trip. We hope you want to be part of a great team and join us.
You play a key supportive role in steering the project in the right direction. Reporting directly to the Superintendent, this is your opportunity to demonstrate your ability to effectively lead meetings, manage others, build relationships and deliver quality results.
As an Assistant Superintendent your primary responsibilities include:
- Assist with maintaining the project schedule and controlling costs.
- Proactively identify and strategically solve problems with minimal executive oversight.
- Maintain compliance with construction codes, and safety and government regulations.
- Help oversee internal and external team members, including subcontractors.
- Organize project records including subcontracts, change orders, permits and drawings.
- Build strong relationships with clients/owners, subcontractors and inspection authorities
- Ensure all onsite operations are conducted safely, on-time, on-budget and to our quality standards
What You Bring to Us:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in construction management/related field
- 3-5 years of experience managing onsite construction operations.
- Comprehensive knowledge of construction-related codes, ordinances and regulations
- Proficiency with construction technology, construction management and BIM software—Procore, Navisworks, Blue Beam preferred.
What We Bring You:
At the core of our business is the talent on our teams, and we are committed to taking care of them so they can deliver great experiences to our residents. In addition to an award-winning culture and amazing work spaces, Bozzuto offers a wide range of programs to support the overall health of you and your family. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development, retirement, family matters and health and wellness. Working on our team and in this position, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation.
- Health & Wellness benefits. We offer coverage for medical, dental, and vision, including access to the best doctors at an affordable price.
- Paid Leave. We provide 20 days of paid time off plus holidays.
- Retirement planning. We offer a 401k program with a company match.
- Tuition Reimbursement. Plus many other programs to support career development and growth.
Bozzuto is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V.