Bozzuto Construction is one of the fastest growing general contractors in the Mid-Atlantic specializing in multi-family, urban infill mixed-use, senior living, student housing and hospitality construction. Our exceptional living spaces are built by an inspired team of smart, agile and caring construction professionals. Sound like you? Consider joining us.
As an Assistant Superintendent with Bozzuto Construction, you are the eyes and ears of a safe and productive job site. You will work collaboratively with the project Superintendent and office team to manage subcontractors, job site logistics, and safety compliance. You have a keen eye for detail and you expect nothing less than consistently high quality work. This combined with your patience and ability to build strong relationships makes you the perfect candidate for this role.
- Learning agility – you will progressively take on additional responsibility as you learn on the job
- Ability to master project scheduling and use of technology to include construction and scheduling software programs
- Assisting with various phases of new construction projects to include the close out process
- Delegating tasks related to RFIs and submittals
- Managing job site safety compliance and cleanliness
- Building and managing collaborative working relationships with subcontractors for the goal of producing exceptional quality work that is on time and on budget
- Proficiency reading and interpreting project drawings and contract documents
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent industry experience – Construction management, engineering or related field preferred
Where you’re heading.
You’re on the Superintendent track, but that shouldn’t limit your options. You’ll apply the knowledge you pick up on site and in the classroom as well as experience on the job – and continue your career growth with Bozzuto.
What you get on the job.
Responsibility, and a lot of it, but more will be expected of you. Get used to challenges and being introduced to more complicated systems, materials and new situations. You’ll become a steward of the company as you gain more access to partners and vendors. You’ll play a vital role in the success of each project you support.
How to get to the next level.
You need to show that you can take command of the building systems powering your site and manage a schedule but show an ability to adapt and adjust. Things won’t always go your way, so roll with it. Most importantly, be able to present a clear and focused plan – some people call it grace under pressure, but it’s standard operating procedures for you.