Established 30+ years ago, Bozzuto Construction Company (BCC) is a recognized industry leader for both construction expertise and a dynamic, employee-driven environment. We strive to ensure everyone has an opportunity to thrive and grow by offering meaningful work experiences, career development planning, and engaging our team in celebratory events. Working alongside our other companies within Bozzuto, we access and leverage unique resources to continue expanding and diversifying our portfolio. As our business grows, our team grows.
As an employee, you will discover that BCC is not a typical construction company. We look for leaders who take pride in their work, enjoy inspiring others and value the moments when our partners and customers experience something extraordinary. We’re hard working, veteran owned, performance minded and we have each other’s back. Together, we solve problems and build relationships. We give back to our communities and we celebrate successes with team events such as our annual fishing trip. We hope you want to be part of a great team and join us.
We are currently seeking an Assistant Project Manager to join our team. Responsible for delivering quality products and ensuring client satisfaction, this management role empowers you to make a positive impact from the start. If you thrive in a high-energy environment and are passionate about making the world around you a better place—we want to hear from you.
As an Assistant Project Manager, your primary responsibilities include:
- Assist with negotiations, scopes of work, change orders, submittals and RFIs.
- Help manage construction drawings, specifications and related documents.
- Take a leadership role in the QA/QC process, material expediting and tracking.
- Aid in the management of subcontractors and other team members.
- Ensure all onsite operations are conducted safely, on-time, on-budget and to our quality standards
- Build strong client/owner relationships and support business development efforts.
- Coordinate the purchasing of essential safety supplies, products, or training items.
What You Bring to Us:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in construction management/related field.
- 5 years of demonstrated hands-on experience with new construction projects.
- Experience working in environments with multiple stakeholders.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills. .
- Proficiency with construction technology, construction management and BIM software—Procore, Navisworks, Blue Beam preferred.
What We Bring You:
In addition to an award winning culture and amazing work spaces, Bozzuto offers a wide range of insurance options, financial programs, and benefits that let you and your family be healthy and plan for the future. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development to retirement, family matters, health and wellness. Bozzuto is committed to doing everything it can to offer you quality benefits and healthcare coverage—including access to the best doctors and hospitals at an affordable price. Bozzuto is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V.