At Bozzuto, it’s all about experience. Whether it’s the experience you bring, gain or give, we want your journey to be exceptional. Guided by our core values of creativity, concern, passion and the pursuit of perfection, we’ve been creating inspiring, engaging and vibrant communities for three decades.
You’re a role model, people person, jack-of-all-trades. You’re passionate about apartment living, connecting with the local community and creating experiences for our residents that bring both of these together. You’re a quick thinker and thrive in a fast-paced environment, yet your obsession for details positions you perfectly for this leadership role.
As an Assistant Property Manager (APM), your primary responsibilities include:
- Leading by example, living the standards and behaviors consistent with the core values and culture of Bozzuto
- Achieving financial objectives through rent collection and by managing delinquency
- Sales and marketing to include conducting informative and personalized tours of the community which result in new leases
- Building brand loyalty by striving to ensure every resident interaction is positive
- Ensuring that the community’s interior and exterior are impeccable, and the team appropriately represents the Bozzuto brand with a crisp, professional appearance
- Coaching, mentoring and inspiring team members
- Working weekends when prospective residents are out looking for their new home—one to two weekends per month with two days off during the week
- Stepping in and taking responsibility for leading when the Property Manager is not present
What You Bring to Us:
- A college degree
- 2+ years of experience in the property management, hospitality or retail industries
- Exposure to revenue, P&L and budget management
- A kick-butt Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook or Instagram account (aka social media savvy)
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficiency with industry software (YARDI preferred)
- Sales aptitude
What We Bring You:
At the core of our business is the talent on our teams, and we are committed to taking care of the teams so they can deliver great experiences to our residents. In addition to an award-winning culture and amazing work spaces, Bozzuto offers a wide range of programs to support the overall health of you and your family. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development, retirement, family matters and health and wellness. Working on our team and in this position, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation. Salary range: $ 60,000-64,000 (plus additional bonus opportunities)
- Health & Wellness Benefits. We offer coverage for medical, dental, and vision, including access to the best doctors at an affordable price.
- Paid Leave. We provide 20 days of paid time off plus holidays.
- Retirement Planning. We offer a 401k program with a company match.
- Tuition Reimbursement. Plus many other programs to support career development and growth.
Bozzuto is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V.