At Bozzuto, we’ve been creating inspiring, engaging and vibrant communities for three decades.Why? Because home is where aspirations are pursued and memories unfold. We believe in the power to impact the lives of the people we touch through the delivery of extraordinary experiences.
The Brand Manager is responsible for launching client visions for each project to the market with creative and effective marketing strategies. The incumbent will understand our customer’s mindset and strive to create extraordinary experiences.
As a Brand Development Marketing Manager, your primary responsibilities include:
- Leading the brand identity and brand strategy process for new multifamily and mixed-use projects, from the construction phase through opening and lease-up
- Facilitating agency selection and providing creative direction throughout branding process to develop original positioning, visual identity, and digital strategies that set each property apart from its competition
- Crafting and effectively executing launch plans that introduce a new property to market, deliver needed lead volume, and contribute to the creation of extraordinary experiences to support customer acquisition and retention goals
- Overseeing the lead generation performance of the property within the established budget and with adherence to Bozzuto’s standards of quality and excellence
- Partnering with operations to implement marketing and programming strategies that are best suited to meet the goals of our clients and exceed the expectations of our customers
- Creating and delivering timely and accurate budgets and marketing performance reports to external and internal stakeholders that clearly explain program effectiveness, benchmarks and opportunities
- Being a marketing expert on the competitive marketplace and utilizing that knowledge to help in differentiating the community and Bozzuto from competition, from a lead generation and customer experience standpoint
- Participating in new business presentations and preparation
What You Bring to Us:
- Minimum of 5 years of marketing experience
- Previous agency or in-house experience leading brand development and product launch efforts
- Proven success in managing simultaneous projects on schedule and within budget
- Proven success in crafting and implementing innovative ideas and concepts
- Expertise in launching marketing plans and advertising campaigns from media planning and strategy through optimization
- Expertise in leading agency efforts and managing different stakeholders
- Previous marketing experience in the multifamily real estate or hospitality industries preferred
- Adobe Photoshop and InDesign experience preferred
What We Bring You:
In addition to an award winning culture and amazing work spaces, Bozzuto offers a wide range of insurance options, financial programs, and benefits that let you and your family be healthy and plan for the future. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development to retirement, family matters, health and wellness. Bozzuto is committed to doing everything it can to offer you quality benefits and healthcare coverage—including access to the best doctors and hospitals at an affordable price. Bozzuto is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V.