As part of The Bozzuto Group, Bozzuto Construction Company works closely with our development and property management companies to bring unique perspectives to the building industry. By leveraging our resources and 30 years of construction experience, we continue to expand and diversify our portfolio. And as our business grows, our team grows.
We are seeking a driven, results-oriented leader to grow the pipeline for Bozzuto Construction Company in PA, DE & NJ. This is an exciting opportunity to both grow our existing presence and branch into new markets. We are seeking a team member who has relationship building abilities, great oral and written communication skills and work in a growing, fast paced environment!
As a Business Development Manager your responsibilities include:
- Develop, maintain, and strengthen relationships with developers and industry consultants.
- Bring in prospective work for the company and manage the sales pipeline for the respective market utilizing the CRM platform’s pipeline tracking and reporting function.
- Help manage the entire RFQs/RFPs process in a timely, competitive and creative manner.
- Attend and participate in appropriate industry events and conferences.
- Work closely with the Preconstruction Team, Project Executive(s), and Directors to manage client expectations and communications as well as execution of the client engagement plan.
- Collaborate with the Director of Business Development to support strategic goals and business development initiatives.
- Support the BD/ Marketing/Support Services Team in business initiatives, employee engagement, and charitable activities.
What You Bring to Us:
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Professional in both demeanor and appearance.
- Discretion in the performance of duties of a highly confidential nature.
- Ability to work with minimal guidance and to establish priorities to perform quickly, accurately, and effectively under pressure of deadlines and additional unexpected tasks.
- Strong organizational skills, time management, and the ability to prioritize work assignments.
- Intermediate to advanced level in Microsoft Office Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, Teams and PowerPoint) and CRM database (Hubspot).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as proofreading skills.
What We Bring You:
In addition to an award winning culture and amazing work spaces, Bozzuto offers a wide range of insurance options, financial programs, and benefits that let you and your family be healthy and plan for the future. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development to retirement, family matters, health and wellness. Bozzuto is committed to doing everything it can to offer you quality benefits and healthcare coverage—including access to the best doctors and hospitals at an affordable price. Bozzuto is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V.