At Bozzuto, it’s all about experience. Whether it’s the experience you bring, gain or give, we want your journey to be exceptional. Guided by our core values of creativity, concern, passion and the pursuit of perfection, we’ve been creating inspiring, engaging and vibrant communities for three decades.
Why do we do it? Because home is where aspirations are pursued and memories unfold. We believe in the power to impact the lives of the people we touch through the delivery of extraordinary experiences.
Bozzuto Management Company is seeking a Commercial Lease Administrator based in our Greenbelt, MD corporate office. As a Lease Administrator, you will be responsible for reviewing and approving lease abstracts, tracking monthly financial obligations of lease documents and calculating CAM reconciliations for an assigned portfolio of properties.
Our expectations of you in this role include:
- Abstract/data enter leases, amendments and other real estate documents
- Maintain data management database
- Filing – maintaining data management lease files
- Bill tenants, collect Payments
- Estoppel review – real estate portion only (legal to be done by legal team)
- Certificates of Insurance – maintain critical dates of expirations in database
- Special Projects
- Run reports – monthly, quarterly, rent
- Research lease related issues
- Review Landlord statements and invoices
- Analyze/process monthly recurring rents
- Analyze/process non-recurring payments for rent, real estate taxes, CPI escalations and all other charges associated with the client’s leased property portfolio
- Analyze Cam Reconciliations
- Landlord/tenant billing dispute investigation and resolution
What You Bring to Us:
- Bookkeeping, Bill Payment, Accounts Payable, Account Receivable experience; preferably in a real estate environment
- Minimum bachelor’s degree or Associates degree with several years like experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong attention to detail and ability to analyze real estate data with reports
- Team Player