Bozzuto Construction is one of the Mid-Atlantic’s fastest-growing general contractors. New clients and projects constantly come to us because of our dedication to the details in building excellence and our reputation for doing business with integrity. We treat our people with the same amount of respect. Here, you’ll work alongside great people and have an impressive range of benefits, ample opportunities to grow and time to have fun. This is a dynamic opportunity where you can have a major impact and an amazing experience right from the start.
In this role, you are fully responsible for the overall direction, coordination and outcome of all field operations. You’ll have an opportunity to impact the success of a project, inspire the teams around you and maintain an accident free environment.
As a Construction Renovation Superintendent, your primary responsibilities include:
- Direct field operations located throughout MD, DC, VA and Greater Philadelphia area
- Manage coordination of project constructability, site utilization plans, job site phasing and risk mitigation
- Provide daily onsite management of all subcontractors
- Interact with all project stakeholders daily
- Inspire the professional growth and development of all team members
- Lead strategic management of the preconstruction process, constructability reviews and risk assessments
- Diagnose and creatively resolve a variety of complex issues with minimal executive oversight to include subcontractor accountability
What You Bring to Us:
We look for people who get excited sharing project plans and updates through presentations to our external clients. With a proven track record of managing budgets and costs you’ll have an opportunity to put your leadership abilities to work. While we generally prefer those with a college-level education we would be pleased to consider those who have equivalent experience in the field, working on a variety of construction projects
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management/related field OR a proven track record as a Superintendent.
- 8 + years of superintendent experience with large renovation construction projects.
- Knowledge of Primavera, P6 and Procore.
- Well-versed in safety and government regulations (i.e., OSHA) as they relate to a job site.
- Comprehensive knowledge of construction codes and ordinances.
- Strong understanding of site development, wood-frame, steel, and concrete construction
What We Bring You:
In addition to an award winning culture and amazing work spaces, Bozzuto offers a wide range of insurance options, financial programs, and benefits that let you and your family be healthy and plan for the future. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development to retirement, family matters, health and wellness. Bozzuto is committed to doing everything it can to offer you quality benefits and healthcare coverage—including access to the best doctors and hospitals at an affordable price. Bozzuto is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V.