At Bozzuto, it’s all about experience. Whether it’s the experience you bring, gain or give, we want your journey to be exceptional. Guided by our core values of creativity, concern, passion and the pursuit of perfection, we’ve been creating inspiring, engaging and vibrant communities for three decades.
Why do we do it? Because home is where aspirations are pursued and memories unfold. We believe in the power to impact the lives of the people we touch through the delivery of extraordinary experiences.
The Construction Risk Management Associate is responsible for assisting with and supporting the management of the construction risk management program. This role will work closely with Bozzuto’s insurance brokerage (Wye River Insurance), Workers Compensation CCIP administrator, and Bozzuto Construction Company (BCC) safety personnel to provide comprehensive risk management and insurance oversight and compliance for the BCC construction projects.
As a Construction Risk Management Associate, your primary responsibilities include:
- Serve as the BCC liaison for the Workers Compensation CCIP program. Communication with subcontractors and CR Solutions regarding insurance certificate compliance, WCCCIP enrollment status, payroll reporting requirements.
- Attend WCCIP project calls with CRS.
- Coordinate notice of awards with the subcontractors and CR Solutions, oversee the change order log for insurance credits with the BCC team, follow up with the subcontractors for missing information, collect and track crane questionnaires.
- Communicate the subcontractor compliance issues with accounting so timely payments can be released.
- Coordinate WCCIP claim reviews with WRI and the BCC safety teams on quarterly basis.
- Attend Hartford WCCIP loss control site walks and coordinate BCC response back to the Hartford.
What You Bring to Us:
- Bachelor’s degree and Insurance, Risk Management, Construction experience required
- 1-3-yrs experience in insurance surety or risk management
- Insurance, Risk Management, Surety broker experience, and construction finance/accounting experience a plus.
- Knowledge of insurance compliance and report analysis
- Knowledge of managing claims, summons and complaints
- Excellent analytical, organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Effective time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
What We Bring You:
In addition to an award winning culture and amazing work spaces, Bozzuto offers a wide range of insurance options, financial programs, and benefits that let you and your family be healthy and plan for the future. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development to retirement, family matters, health and wellness. Bozzuto is committed to doing everything it can to offer you quality benefits and healthcare coverage—including access to the best doctors and hospitals at an affordable price. Bozzuto is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V.