Established 30+ years ago, Bozzuto Construction Company (BCC) is a recognized industry leader for both construction expertise and a dynamic, employee-driven environment. We strive to ensure everyone has an opportunity to thrive and grow by offering meaningful work experiences, career development planning, and engaging our team in celebratory events. Working alongside our other companies within Bozzuto, we access and leverage unique resources to continue expanding and diversifying our portfolio. As our business grows, our team grows.
As an employee, you will discover that BCC is not a typical construction company. We look for leaders who take pride in their work, enjoy inspiring others and value the moments when our partners and customers experience something extraordinary. We’re hard working, veteran owned, and performance minded, and we have each other’s back. Together, we solve problems and build relationships. We give back to our communities and we celebrate successes with team events such as our annual fishing trip. We hope you want to be part of a great team and join us.
Our internal leadership, the client, and the rest of the team counts on you to lead all field operations, ensuring the project remains on-track. Reporting to the Project Executive, this is an opportunity to demonstrate your ability to effectively manage others, build relationships and deliver results.
As a Superintendent your primary responsibilities include:
- Take a strategic role in preconstruction, constructability reviews and risk assessments.
- Proactively identify and strategically solve problems with minimal executive oversight.
- Maintain compliance with construction codes, and safety and government regulations.
- Uphold the project schedule and support the control of costs; and report overall status to stakeholders.
- Direct a diverse group of internal and external team members, including subcontractors.
- Build strong relationships with clients/owners, subcontractors and inspection authorities.
- Ensure all onsite operations are conducted safely, on-time, on-budget and to our quality standards
What You Bring to Us:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in construction management/related field
- 7 years of experience managing onsite construction operations.
- Experience working and communicating with multiple stakeholders
- Proficient with standard construction software- P6, Procore, Etc.
What We Bring You:
At the core of our business is the talent on our teams, and we are committed to taking care of the teams so they can deliver great experiences to our residents. In addition to an award-winning culture and amazing work spaces, Bozzuto offers a wide range of programs to support the overall health of you and your family. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development, retirement, family matters and health and wellness. Working on our team and in this position, you can expect:
- Competitive Compensation. Salary range: $ 115,000—185,000
- Health & Wellness Benefits. We offer coverage for medical, dental, and vision, including access to the best doctors at an affordable price.
- Paid Leave. We provide 20 days of paid time off plus holidays.
- Retirement Planning. We offer a 401k program with a company match.
- Tuition Reimbursement. Plus many other programs to support career development and growth.
Bozzuto is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V.