As a Superintendent with Bozzuto Construction, you are the graceful conductor of a perfectly harmonized job site. Your ability to orchestrate the strategy and masterful coordination of project constructability, site utilization plans, job site phasing and risk mitigation, lead to an exceptional final product. You have a passion for excellence and a keen ability to inspire confidence in clients and partners.
- Leading by example and being a role model for the standards and behaviors consistent with the core values and culture of Bozzuto
- Inspiring the professional growth and development of all team members
- Successful completion of multiple full lifecycle new construction projects in verticals that align with Bozzuto’s core focus areas
- Taking a lead role in strategic management of the preconstruction process, constructability reviews and risk assessments
- Diagnosing and creatively resolving a variety of complex issues with minimal executive oversight to include subcontractor accountability
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent industry experience – Construction management, engineering or related field preferred
- Proficiency with construction technology, construction management and scheduling software – P6, Navisworks, Blue Beam preferred
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Passion for where the industry is headed to include developments in construction automation, robotics and pre-fabrication technology
Where you’re heading.
You’re responsible for the job site – and all the resources that help make it great – but you’re on track for more. Our superintendents are the face of Bozzuto, in the field building key relationships and sometimes holding the tough conversations that help us deliver on our promise.
What you get on the job.
Exposure and plenty of it. You’ll be involved with ownership, knowing the schedule status and milestones, polishing your presentation skills while you attend PRMs and representing the health of a job to senior management – from budget to submittals to current status. This role provides you with great opportunities to do what you love – BUILD – while also developing your leadership and negotiation skills.
How to get to the next level.
Successful Superintendents at Bozzuto have developed a strong, motivated, high performing teams. They have a deep understanding of industry standards when it comes to production and lead times and proactively identify and address problems. Most of the time, it’s based on their experience and know-how. Let’s face it – construction is in their blood.
What We Bring You:
In addition to an award winning culture and amazing work spaces, Bozzuto offers a wide range of insurance options, financial programs, and benefits that let you and your family be healthy and plan for the future. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development to retirement, family matters, health and wellness. Bozzuto is committed to doing everything it can to offer you quality benefits and healthcare coverage—including access to the best doctors and hospitals at an affordable price. Bozzuto is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V.