At Bozzuto, it’s all about experience. Whether it’s the experience you bring, gain or give, we want your journey to be exceptional. Guided by our core values of creativity, concern, passion and the pursuit of perfection, we’ve been creating inspiring, engaging and vibrant communities for three decades.
As the Daytime Resident Associate (M-F 7am-3pm), you’re the first person prospects and residents meet when they come home. You take ownership and pride in creating stellar first impressions and building ongoing positive relationships. Your natural ability to strike up a conversation and make people feel “at home” is what enables you to excel. You enjoy personalizing every interaction and consider it a challenge to learn the names and favorite things of all of your customers (that goes for four-legged residents too)
As a Daytime Resident Associate (M-F 7am-3pm), your primary responsibilities include:
- Converting leads into community tours by following up with all prospects and providing helpful and compelling information about the community and neighborhood
- Contributing to desired occupancy levels by coordinating tours of the community with the leasing team
- Solving problems and providing timely assistance to residents and prospects with care
- Planning and executing meaningful events and activities that engage residents and foster a sense of community
- Building brand loyalty and achieving resident retention goals by ensuring a consistently positive experience and a meticulously cared for community
- Generating awareness, interest and excitement via social media
- Encouraging happy customers to share the love by writing reviews on social networking sites
- Obsessively organizing front desk logs, package rooms, club room reservations and freight elevators
- Working weekends or evenings depending on the shift
- A willingness to obtain a leasing license within your first 90 days of employment
You Create Value by:
- Engaging people in meaningful conversations that demonstrate your concern and genuine desire to make them feel at home
- Solving problems for your customers and treating them like you would your best friend
- Meticulously following up with everyone
- Playing an active role in making certain the community is impeccable
- Jumping in and covering for team members when needed
- Seeking out opportunities to enhance the customer’s experience
What You Bring to Us:
- College degree preferred
- Illinois Leasing License (or willingness to obtain) within first 90 days of employment
- 2+ years’ experience in a hospitality, retail, travel or hotel environment
- A kick-butt Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook or Instagram account (aka social media savvy)
- A passion for using the phone to talk and text professionally
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- A sharp professional appearance
- Proficiency with various software, apps and computer programs
- An eye for detail and a knack for anticipating a customer’s needs
- A customer-focused mentality
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds (we deliver a lot of packages during the holidays!)
What We Bring You:
At the core of our business is the talent on our teams, and we are committed to taking care of them so they can deliver great experiences to our residents. In addition to an award-winning culture and amazing work spaces, Bozzuto offers a wide range of programs to support the overall health of you and your family. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development, retirement, family matters and health and wellness. Working on our team and in this position, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation. Salary range: $43,000—45,000
- Health & Wellness benefits. We offer coverage for medical, dental, and vision, including access to the best doctors at an affordable price.
- Paid Leave. We provide 20 days of paid time off plus holidays.
- Retirement planning. We offer a 401k program with a company match.
- Tuition Reimbursement. Plus many other programs to support career development and growth.
Bozzuto is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V.