At Bozzuto, we’ve been creating inspiring, engaging and vibrant communities for three decades. Why? Because home is where aspirations are pursued, and memories unfold. We believe in the power to impact the lives of the people we touch through the delivery of extraordinary experiences.
Under the direction of the Vice President, the Development Associate will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day real estate development activities of the company and pursuit of new development opportunities.
As a Development Associate, your primary responsibilities include:
- Perform feasibility analyses of potential projects in close collaboration with finance, management and construction teams. Help inform and oversee the project strategy
- Prepare and maintain project performance metrics that include pre-development budget, development budget, and project timeline
- Lead the oversight and management of external partners, e.g. architect & engineers, general contractor, attorneys, market data consultants, environmental consultants, community organizations, utility companies
- Evaluate and secure zoning and other local government entitlements required for development
- Assist with the preparation of funding proposals, tax credit applications, etc.
- Assist in construction administration, quality control and financial reporting
- Be a diligent brand ambassador
What You Bring to Us:
- MBA or a master’s degree in Real Estate/Development or similar field
- Ability to understand and review construction documents
- 3+ years in Real Estate Development, design or construction
- Passion for the field of real estate development and design
- Strong quantitative abilities with knowledge of financial modeling
- Strong leadership and problem-solving capabilities
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Superb written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing and challenging situations
- Must thrive in a multi-tasking, fast-paced environment
- Microsoft Office experience – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
What We Bring You:
In addition to an award winning culture and amazing work spaces, Bozzuto offers a wide range of insurance options, financial programs, and benefits that let you and your family be healthy and plan for the future. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development to retirement, family matters, health and wellness. Bozzuto is committed to doing everything it can to offer you quality benefits and healthcare coverage—including access to the best doctors and hospitals at an affordable price. Bozzuto is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V.