At Bozzuto, it’s all about experience. Whether it’s the experience you bring, gain or give, we want your journey to be exceptional. Guided by our core values of creativity, concern, passion and the pursuit of perfection, we create inspiring, engaging and vibrant communities.
Why do we do it? Because home is where aspirations are pursued and memories unfold. We believe in the power to impact the lives of the people we touch through the delivery of extraordinary experiences.
As a Digital Marketing Analyst you are an essential member of the Bozzuto marketing team and will analyze and generate reports and insights from different data sources to help us uncover opportunities to increase conversion rates and lead acquisition.
As a Digital Marketing Analyst, your primary responsibilities include:
- Monitor marketing source performance data to maintain reporting, provide insights for more effective targeting, and increase ROI.
- Ensure correct source attribution by implementation and ongoing testing of tracking numbers, UTM parameters, and emails.
- Assist analytics team with data cleaning and product testing using databases, spreadsheets, queries, and CRM data.
- Establish product expertise and develop a deep understanding of key platforms to support marketing execution.
- Derive and present insights from data for website and campaign optimizations.
- Audit property presence across all marketing channels as well as UI/UX journey.
- Conduct quality assurance audits for new properties and communicate with team members for updates needed.
- Manage marketing technology tool integrations and cancellations with vendor partner(s).
What You Bring to Us:
- Preference is to work a hybrid schedule out of Bozzuto’s Greenbelt, MD HQ but we are open to those located outside area and will permit telework for this role.
- BA/BS degree with 1-2 years in marketing or related field.
- 1+ years of property management experience or equivalent time spent in an entry level digital marketing role.
- Previous experience with web analytics tools. Google Analytics 4 preferred.
- Familiarity and working knowledge of multifamily marketing technology and CRM platforms. Yardi SiteManager and CRM preferred.
- Experience with Excel and data visualization tools, i.e., PowerBI, Looker Studio, etc.
- Highly collaborative, with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships across cross-functional teams.
What We Bring You:
At the core of our business is the talent on our teams, and we are committed to taking care of the teams so they can deliver great experiences to our residents. In addition to an award-winning culture and amazing work spaces, Bozzuto offers a wide range of programs to support the overall health of you and your family. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development, retirement, family matters and health and wellness. Working on our team and in this position, you can expect:
- Competitive Compensation. Salary range: $63,000 – $66,000
- Health & Wellness Benefits. We offer coverage for medical, dental, and vision, including access to the best doctors at an affordable price.
- Paid Leave. We provide 20 days of paid time off plus holidays.
- Retirement Planning. We offer a 401k program with a company match.
- Tuition Reimbursement. Plus many other programs to support career development and growth.
Bozzuto is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V.