At Bozzuto, we’ve been creating inspiring, engaging and vibrant communities for three decades.Why? Because home is where aspirations are pursued and memories unfold. We believe in the power to impact the lives of the people we touch through the delivery of extraordinary experiences.
Work across Bozzuto’s diverse digital assets from social media to supporting our fast growing web development portfolio. The main responsibility of the Digital Marketing Intern will be assisting the Digital and Content Marketing team in ensuring our communities’ digital and social presence is engaging and effective.
The role will provide support across Bozzuto’s diverse digital assets from organic and paid social media to paid search. You will advise on opportunities for process improvement that empower our teams to deliver exceptional experiences for both our internal stakeholders, third party partners, and our growing consumer base.
As a Digital Marketing Intern, your primary responsibilities include:
- Collaborating with on-site teams and internal marketing to provide support on paid advertising in social and search, processes and best practices.
- Performing audits as needed on existing social and advertising content.
- Assist in creative campaign projects to ensure deliverables and due dates are met.
- Assist in updating internal best practices guides for the internal marketing team.
- Track social media engagement to identify high-performing ideas and campaigns or areas of opportunities.
- Cultivating and maintaining strong, respectful relationships with all constituents – team members, internal customers and vendors.
- Participate in training and educational opportunities as required.
What You Bring to Us:
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, digital media, public relations, communications or related field.
- Knowledge of MS Office, Adobe Photoshop, inDesign, Google Analytics and WordPress is a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, copywriting experience is a plus.
- Familiar with multi-social posting through programs such as Hootsuite.
- A love for innovation and a strong attention to details.
- Strong work ethic, entrepreneurial hustle, and desire to get better every day
What We Bring You:
In addition to an award winning culture and amazing work spaces, Bozzuto offers a wide range of insurance options, financial programs, and benefits that let you and your family be healthy and plan for the future. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development to retirement, family matters, health and wellness. Bozzuto is committed to doing everything it can to offer you quality benefits and healthcare coverage—including access to the best doctors and hospitals at an affordable price. Bozzuto is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V.