At Bozzuto, it’s all about experience. Whether it’s the experience you bring, gain or give, we want your journey to be exceptional. Guided by our core values of creativity, concern, passion and the pursuit of perfection, we’ve been creating inspiring, engaging and vibrant communities for three decades.
Why do we do it? Because home is where aspirations are pursued and memories unfold. We believe in the power to impact the lives of the people we touch through the delivery of extraordinary experiences.
First and Lasting Impressions:
The Director of Resident Concierge Services is a key member of the property leadership team taking ownership of the overall day to day resident experience. In addition to personally providing superior customer service, they will take responsibility for hiring, training, developing and mentoring a large team of multi-shift, full-time and part-time Concierge associates. They ensure the team has a deep understanding of Bozzuto standards, company policies and procedures, essential functions related to the maintenance and accessibility of the building and the resident’s experience and that service execution is consistent 24/7.
As a Director of Resident Concierge Services, your primary responsibilities include:
- Identify, orient, train, schedule, and develop new Resident Concierge for their roles and responsibilities.
- Deliver Superior Customer Service by acknowledging residents by name, and greeting customers, residents, and guests.
- Provide recommendations to residents and resolve and/or follow up on resident needs to include assisting residents with directions, securing transportation, theatre tickets, dinner reservations etc
- Direct service requests to maintenance team and escalate issues as appropriate to management.
- Build a sense of community by regularly attending Chamber meetings, establishing expert knowledge on community attractions and local amenities.
- Create and manage monthly community calendar, etc. Manage front desk by log, audit, and deliver packages daily.
- Manage and monitor the work performance of the Resident Concierge Team.
- Communicate assignments and priorities to team members.
- Resolve resident concerns.
- Weekend hours may be required.
What You Bring to Us:
- 2+ years of experience in the hospitality industry working as a manager in a Concierge, Guest Services, Front Desk, or Retail Services role.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Planning and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and able to work with limited supervision
- Ability to set priorities, handle multiple tasks, and meet deadlines
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Internet Navigation
What We Bring You:
In addition to an award winning culture and amazing work spaces, Bozzuto offers a wide range of insurance options, financial programs, and benefits that let you and your family be healthy and plan for the future. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development to retirement, family matters, health and wellness. Bozzuto is committed to doing everything it can to offer you quality benefits and healthcare coverage—including access to the best doctors and hospitals at an affordable price. Bozzuto is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V.