Established 30+ years ago, Bozzuto Construction Company (BCC) is a recognized industry leader for both construction expertise and a dynamic, employee-driven environment. We strive to ensure everyone has an opportunity to thrive and grow by offering meaningful work experiences, career development planning, and engaging our team in celebratory events. Working alongside our other companies within Bozzuto, we access and leverage unique resources to continue expanding and diversifying our portfolio. As our business grows, our team grows.As an employee, you will discover that BCC is not a typical construction company. We look for leaders who take pride in their work, enjoy inspiring others and value the moments when our partners and customers experience something extraordinary. We’re hard working, veteran owned performance minded and we have each other’s back. Together, we solve problems and build relationships. We give back to our communities and we celebrate successes with team events such as our annual fishing trip. We hope you want to be part of a great team and join us.
As an Estimator, your primary responsibilities include:
- Produce and sustain project budgets with complete scope coverage and without gaps.
- Perform quantitative analysis of project documents for discrepancies and allowances.
- Ensure estimating activities and deliverables always remain on schedule, reflect client intentions and provide clarifications for discrepancies.
- Develop cost-saving strategies via innovative approaches, materials, and assemblies.
- Maintain unit cost history tracking, subcontractor lists, and pre-qualification processes.
- Assist the operations teams with buyout questions; focusing on subcontractor work and lessons learned.
- Coordinate bid processes; subcontractor coverage, meetings, scope/proposal reviews, and bid recommendations and presentations.
What You Bring to Us:
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management/related field; or similar practice/training.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of MS Project and Suretrak
- Mastery of Procore, Primavera P6, Bluebeam, and Onscreen.
- Comprehensive knowledge of reading construction project plans
- Ability to effectively communicate and present information to external clients/audiences.
- Skilled in executing detailed quantity, volume and area takeoffs, and accurate estimates.
What We Bring You:
At the core of our business is the talent on our teams, and we are committed to taking care of them so they can deliver great experiences to our residents. In addition to an award-winning culture and amazing work spaces, Bozzuto offers a wide range of programs to support the overall health of you and your family. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development, retirement, family matters and health and wellness. Working on our team and in this position, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation. Salary range: $80,000—$95,000
- Health & Wellness benefits. We offer coverage for medical, dental, and vision, including access to the best doctors at an affordable price.
- Paid Leave. We provide 20 days of paid time off plus holidays.
- Retirement planning. We offer a 401k program with a company match.
- Tuition Reimbursement. Plus many other programs to support career development and growth.
Bozzuto is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V.