At Bozzuto, it’s all about experience. Whether it’s the experience you bring, gain or give, we want your journey to be exceptional. Guided by our core values of creativity, concern, passion and the pursuit of perfection, we’ve been creating inspiring, engaging and vibrant communities for three decades.
Why do we do it? Because home is where aspirations are pursued and memories unfold. We believe in the power to impact the lives of the people we touch through the delivery of extraordinary experiences.
As a Community Care Associate (Fri-Tue), you work to preserve the beauty of the building and the safety of the community through grounds maintenance, general upkeep, and cleanliness. You take pride in your work and enjoy helping people.
As a Community Care Associate, your primary responsibilities include:
- Trash pick-up and cleaning trash area daily
- Pulling weeds, raking leaves, and watering grounds
- Sweeping halls and curbs at least once a week
- Check hall lights once a week
- Power wash stairwells twice a year
- Hose out hallways once per month
- Vacuum pool
- Check all bandit signs daily
- Shovel snow and assist with snow removal as needed
- Deliver newsletters and other fliers as needed by 3:00 p.m.
- Clean clubhouse, apartments, and other common areas
- Check and clean handrails once a week
- Assist and support maintenance staff with maintenance and various painting tasks as requested
What You Bring to Us:
- Availability to work Friday & Saturday 5p to 1a and Sunday through Tuesday from 3p to 11p
- Must have personal/reliable transportation to get to work
- Previous multifamily or commercial property cleaning experience is preferred
- Ability to lift 50lb, perform pushing, pulling and climbing activities
What We Bring You:
At the core of our business is the talent on our teams, and we are committed to taking care of them so they can deliver great experiences to our residents. In addition to an award-winning culture and amazing work spaces, Bozzuto offers a wide range of programs to support the overall health of you and your family. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development, retirement, family matters and health and wellness. Working on our team and in this position, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation. Salary range: $42,000—$43,000 (plus additional bonus opportunities)
- Health & Wellness benefits. We offer coverage for medical, dental, and vision, including access to the best doctors at an affordable price.
- Paid Leave. We provide 20 days of paid time off plus holidays.
- Retirement planning. We offer a 401k program with a company match.
- Tuition Reimbursement. Plus many other programs to support career development and growth.
Bozzuto is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V.