At Bozzuto, it’s all about experience. Whether it’s the experience you bring, gain, or give, we want your journey to be exceptional. Guided by our core values of creativity, concern, passion, and the pursuit of perfection, we’ve been creating inspiring, engaging, and vibrant communities for three decades.
Why do we do it? Because home is where aspirations are pursued, and memories unfold. We believe in the power to impact the lives of the people we touch through the delivery of extraordinary experiences.
Bozzuto’s Project Finance and Capital Markets group raises debt and equity capital for the company’s apartment and homebuilding developments and oversees other capital markets activity on behalf of the firm. The Finance & Investor Relations Analyst will be an integral member of the team and will also interface significantly across Bozzuto’s operating divisions and research department in order to effectively manage investor communications and reporting and assist with the debt and equity capital raising process.
- Investor Relations (40%)
- Managing, organizing and ensuring data quality of investor portal and databases.
- Preparing and coordinating capital calls and distributions.
- Working with Bozzuto Development Company, Bozzuto Homes and Asset Management group to understand status of developments throughout the project life cycle; producing and disseminating regular project status updates for investors based on this information.
- Organizing responses to ad hoc requests for financial and operational information from external and internal investors.
- Coordinating with accounting, tax and legal professionals on investor matters.
- Other investor communications as assigned.
- Project Finance (60%)
- Preparation of debt and equity packages for distribution to potential capital sources.
- Coordination of lender and investor due diligence, including working closely with Bozzuto Development Company, Bozzuto Homes and/or research department to gather and analyze market conditions, comparable projects and other data relevant to project financings.
- Ongoing monitoring of project performance to ensure compliance with milestones and hurdles (e.g., construction progress, debt service coverage) specified by loan agreements and/or operating agreements.
- Administration and tracking of debt portfolio, including upcoming debt maturities, qualification for loan extensions and guaranty exposure.
- Other ad hoc analysis as assigned
What You Bring to Us:
- Undergraduate degree with 0-3 years of professional experience. Previous employment in real estate finance, banking, brokerage, accounting, fund management or other analytical role preferred.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including ability to effectively summarize information and clearly, logically, and concisely articulate an argument along with supporting rationale. Submission of writing sample required.
- Strong analytical skills. Financial modeling experience and working knowledge of real estate capital structures required.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently, and as a productive member of a team.
What We Bring You:
In addition to an award winning culture and amazing work spaces, Bozzuto offers a wide range of insurance options, financial programs, and benefits that let you and your family be healthy and plan for the future. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development to retirement, family matters, health and wellness. Bozzuto is committed to doing everything it can to offer you quality benefits and healthcare coverage—including access to the best doctors and hospitals at an affordable price. Bozzuto is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V.