At Bozzuto, it’s all about experience. Whether it’s the experience you bring, gain or give, we want your journey to be exceptional. Guided by our core values of creativity, concern, passion and the pursuit of perfection, we’ve been creating inspiring, engaging and vibrant communities for three decades.
Why do we do it? Because home is where aspirations are pursued and memories unfold. We believe in the power to impact the lives of the people we touch through the delivery of extraordinary experiences.
Bozzuto is looking for a content creator and graphic designer to support new business acquisitions and directly impact our company’s growth. This role is responsible for communicating creatively and succinctly the company’s service offering. This high-visibility role is ideal for a driven, proactive, and organized individual.
As a Graphic Designer, your primary responsibilities include:
- Have a passion for thoughtful, clean, contemporary design, typography, color theory, and composition.
- Working closely with high-profile internal stakeholders, including Client Services, Marketing, Operations, and senior leadership teams to deploy informative deliverables.
- Designing, executing and printing thoughtful capabilities packages, infographics, data charts, templates, and maps that speak to Bozzuto’s capabilities.
- Utilizing technical skills within various platforms such as PowerPoint, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Power BI.
- Maintaining and evolving brand guidelines in coordination with the Bozzuto corporate brand and communications team.
- Strong business writing skills, including proofing and optimizing quality control.
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously from concept to completion, ensuring both quality and timeliness.
- Staying abreast of design and marketing trends to generate fresh visual content.
- Assisting with client holiday and meeting gift programs to create memorable touchpoints on behalf of the Bozzuto brand.
What You Bring to Us:
- BA/BS degree in graphic design or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in advertising or marketing design production
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office applications and Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated success designing compelling print and multimedia products that convey emotional messaging for complex, evolving campaigns
- Experience with building/enhancing brands through visual design
- Excellent written communication and proofreading skills
- Strong project management skills with the ability to perform quickly, accurately, and effectively in all deliverables
- Work ethic of loyalty, integrity, pride, perseverance, accountability, respect and teamwork
What We Bring You:
In addition to an award winning culture and amazing work spaces, Bozzuto offers a wide range of insurance options, financial programs, and benefits that let you and your family be healthy and plan for the future. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development to retirement, family matters, health and wellness. Bozzuto is committed to doing everything it can to offer you quality benefits and healthcare coverage—including access to the best doctors and hospitals at an affordable price. Bozzuto is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V.