At Bozzuto, it’s all about experience. Whether it’s the experience you bring, gain or give, we want your journey to be exceptional. Guided by our core values of creativity, concern, passion and the pursuit of perfection, we’ve been creating inspiring, engaging and vibrant communities for three decades.
Why do we do it? Because home is where aspirations are pursued and memories unfold. We believe in the power to impact the lives of the people we touch through the delivery of extraordinary experiences.
As an Help Desk Specialist, your primary responsibilities include:
- Assist users with technical problems with their computers and phones, providing first level support on problem resolution and/or isolating the problem for appropriate escalation
- Provides first-level contact and problem resolution for users with hardware, software and applications problems
- Track and monitor service requests to ensure timely resolution; keep users informed of status
- Work closely with members of the IT team on a wide range technology projects
- Utilize excellent customer service skills and exceed customers’ expectations
What You Bring to Us:
- High School Diploma
- A+ Certification required
- Experience with networking, both client/server and peer to peer
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience supporting and troubleshooting desktop PC’s, laptops and printers in a Windows 7-10 environment. Mac experience helpful
- Minimum 2 years of customer service experience in a Help Desk/Call Center environment
- Kace software experience preferred
- Excellent communication and customer service skills are a must
- Organizational ability and time management skills are needed to prioritize and manage the frequently heavy phone traffic and often demanding workload
- Advanced Microsoft Office suite skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc)
- Ability to learn new programs quickly
- Ability to work effectively independently or in a team environment
What We Bring You:
In addition to an award winning culture and amazing work spaces, Bozzuto offers a wide range of insurance options, financial programs, and benefits that let you and your family be healthy and plan for the future. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development to retirement, family matters, health and wellness. Bozzuto is committed to doing everything it can to offer you quality benefits and healthcare coverage—including access to the best doctors and hospitals at an affordable price. Bozzuto is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V.