At Bozzuto, it’s all about experience. Whether it’s the experience you bring, gain or give, we want your journey to be exceptional. Guided by our core values of creativity, concern, passion and the pursuit of perfection, we’ve been creating inspiring, engaging and vibrant communities for three decades.
Why do we do it? Because home is where aspirations are pursued and memories unfold. We believe in the power to impact the lives of the people we touch through the delivery of extraordinary experiences.
As a Housekeeping Specialist, you work to maintain meticulous cleanliness of common areas, models, office, recreation areas, and exterior grounds as necessary. You play an important role in ensuring our customers love where they live. You have a passion for helping people and you take pride in your work.
Key responsibilities include:
- Cleaning common areas and apartments in accordance to specific brand and company standards
- Cleaning all turnover units according to brand standards. This includes:
- Interior and exterior windows, interior and exterior doors, blinds, sinks, floors, cabinets, baseboards, appliances
- Carpet cleaning/vacuuming/deodorizing
- Removing trash from all units
- Cleaning balconies and storage areas
- Assisting maintenance team members with grounds care and snow removal when necessary
What You Bring to Us:
- Ability to lift 30 pounds, climb stairs, engage in pushing and pulling activities regularly
- Ability to speak with customers and team members using clear and professional language, write legible notes or memos and clearly communicate issues
- Ability to work semi-independently without direct supervision by following all community procedures and guidelines
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and follow through on assigned tasks
What We Bring You:
At the core of our business is the talent on our teams, and we are committed to taking care of them so they can deliver great experiences to our residents. In addition to an award-winning culture and amazing work spaces, Bozzuto offers a wide range of programs to support the overall health of you and your family. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development, retirement, family matters and health and wellness. Working on our team and in this position, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation. Salary range: $35,360-38,480 (plus additional bonus opportunities)
- Health & Wellness benefits. We offer coverage for medical, dental, and vision, including access to the best doctors at an affordable price.
- Paid Leave. We provide 20 days of paid time off plus holidays.
- Retirement planning. We offer a 401k program with a company match.
- Tuition Reimbursement. Plus many other programs to support career development and growth.
Bozzuto is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V.