At Bozzuto, we’ve been creating inspiring, engaging and vibrant communities for three decades.Why? Because home is where aspirations are pursued and memories unfold. We believe in the power to impact the lives of the people we touch through the delivery of extraordinary experiences.
The Instructional Designer role will contribute to the conceptualization, development, and implementation of high-quality programs and training to meet the future needs of the growing company and staff.
As an Instructional Designer, your primary responsibilities include:
- Management of current and future programs to include coordination, design and facilitation of employee onboarding, mentoring and intern learning programs and opportunities.
- Design, develop and deliver content leveraging appropriate platforms to include virtual instructor-led, face-to-face, self-directed, and web-based.
- Produce online training modules and/or videos to be used for just-in-time training in mobile and online formats.
- Work with subject matter experts to identify target audience’s training needs and developing and delivering role/system-specific content, including facilitation skills and train-the-trainer/vendor.
What You Bring to Us:
- A bachelor’s degree in education, human resources, instructional design, or a related discipline
- 4+ years of experience in a corporate training function, with a focus on instructional design
- Proficiency in at least one e-learning software application, ideally Articulate 360
- Advanced Proficiency in Microsoft Office (including PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Experience designing, developing, and implementing online, e-learning, and virtual learning, from client interaction and needs specification, to production delivery and evaluation.
- Experience in Real Estate, Development, Construction, or Management a plus
What We Bring You:
In addition to an award winning culture and amazing work spaces, Bozzuto offers a wide range of insurance options, financial programs, and benefits that let you and your family be healthy and plan for the future. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development to retirement, family matters, health and wellness. Bozzuto is committed to doing everything it can to offer you quality benefits and healthcare coverage—including access to the best doctors and hospitals at an affordable price. Bozzuto is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V.