At Bozzuto, it’s all about experience. Whether it’s the experience you bring, gain or give, we want your journey to be exceptional. Guided by our core values of creativity, concern, passion and the pursuit of perfection, we’ve been creating inspiring, engaging and vibrant communities for three decades.
Why do we do it? Because home is where aspirations are pursued and memories unfold. We believe in the power to impact the lives of the people we touch through the delivery of extraordinary experiences.
Wye River Insurance is an insurance brokerage and risk management consulting firm focusing on serving real estate and construction clients. Your interest to learn the insurance business and absorb the world of real estate/construction will propel your growth in this Customer Service Representative role. Working alongside the President and CEO of Wye River Insurance, you will serve as an integral part of strengthening the foundations of our business.
As an Insurance Customer Service Representative, your primary responsibilities include:
- Assisting with monthly reports, analyzing policy, compiling various proposals, creating ACORD applications, insurance agreements, and additional projects
- Creating and distributing certificates of insurance to stakeholders on a daily basis
- Editing and proofing all work for precision before distribution
- Generating and sending all invoices in a timely manner
- Interacting with clients at all levels both on the phone and in person
- Providing professional and courteous service for all functions required
- Organizing and maintain calendars
- Planning and executing occasional client/networking meetings and functions
- Making travel arrangements
- Maintaining all files pertaining to corporate matters
- Special projects as requested
What You Bring to Us:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2+ years in administrative assistant or similar role supporting multiple people in fast paced environments
- 1-2 years of experience in either Insurance or Real Estate industries
- Property and Casualty insurance licenses
- Willingness to travel between main corporate office and off-site meetings
- Strong organizational abilities to manage heavy task volume
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possession of outstanding organization skills is essential
- Strong computer/typing skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to handle mail, phones, scheduling, faxing, etc
- Ability to edit/proofread for grammar and content
- Capable of setting priorities and complete multiple tasks simultaneously
- Professional presentation required at all times
- Creativity, helpful/friendly personality, customer service focused, and a desire to learn the basics of insurance
What We Bring You:
At the core of our business is the talent on our teams, and we are committed to taking care of them so they can deliver great experiences to our residents. In addition to an award-winning culture and amazing work spaces, Bozzuto offers a wide range of programs to support the overall health of you and your family. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development, retirement, family matters and health and wellness. Working on our team and in this position, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation. Salary range: $50,000—$60,000
- Health & Wellness benefits. We offer coverage for medical, dental, and vision, including access to the best doctors at an affordable price.
- Paid Leave. We provide 20 days of paid time off plus holidays.
- Retirement planning. We offer a 401k program with a company match.
- Tuition Reimbursement. Plus many other programs to support career development and growth.
Bozzuto is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V.