Established 30+ years ago, Bozzuto Construction Company (BCC) is a recognized industry leader for both construction expertise and a dynamic, employee-driven environment. We strive to ensure everyone has an opportunity to thrive and grow by offering meaningful work experiences, career development planning, and engaging our team in celebratory events. Working alongside our other companies within Bozzuto, we access and leverage unique resources to continue expanding and diversifying our portfolio. As our business grows, our team grows.As an employee, you will discover that BCC is not a typical construction company. We look for leaders who take pride in their work, enjoy inspiring others and value the moments when our partners and customers experience something extraordinary. We’re hard working, veteran owned performance minded and we have each other’s back. Together, we solve problems and build relationships. We give back to our communities and we celebrate successes with team events such as our annual fishing trip. We hope you want to be part of a great team and join us.
As a Laborer your primary responsibilities include:
- Ability to work on projects located around Washington, DC, Northern Virginia, Annapolis and Baltimore Metro regions
- Plan work as well as manage and maintain tools and equipment under his/her care
- Load, unload, and identify building materials, machinery, and tools
- Daily cleaning of site, structures, office and storage areas.
- Protecting construction of weather and snow removal.
- Housekeeping tasks.
- General construction and labor tasks with guidance from PM and super.
- Opening and Securing of site
What You Bring to Us:
- Experience doing manual labor on a construction site
- Ability to learn and comply with all safety rules
- Working knowledge of construction equipment and tools
- 2 to 3 years’ manual labor experience on construction
- Able to create and complete a work list independently
- Able to identify and correct safety issues onsite
- Able to prioritize or focus on prioritized tasks
- Reliable transportation is required
What We Bring You:
At the core of our business is the talent on our teams, and we are committed to taking care of them so they can deliver great experiences to our residents. In addition to an award-winning culture and amazing work spaces, Bozzuto offers a wide range of programs to support the overall health of you and your family. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development, retirement, family matters and health and wellness. Working on our team and in this position, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation. Salary range: $18.00—$22.00
- Health & Wellness benefits. We offer coverage for medical, dental, and vision, including access to the best doctors at an affordable price.
- Paid Leave. We provide 20 days of paid time off plus holidays.
- Retirement planning. We offer a 401k program with a company match.
- Tuition Reimbursement. Plus many other programs to support career development and growth.
Bozzuto is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V.