At Bozzuto, it’s all about experience. Whether it’s the experience you bring, gain or give, we want your journey to be exceptional. Guided by our core values of creativity, concern, passion and the pursuit of perfection, we create inspiring, engaging and vibrant communities. Why do we do it? Because home is where aspirations are pursued and memories unfold. We believe in the power to impact the lives of the people we touch through the delivery of extraordinary experiences.
We’re looking for Leasing Consultants (Sales & Marketing Associate) to join our team in Atlanta!
Following this screen, please click “apply” to fill out a brief questionnaire to confirm your interest in this event. A member of our recruiting team will then contact you to discuss your interest, and schedule you for an in-person interview with our hiring team! Information regarding the event and our open opportunities are below.
When: Tuesday, September 19th, 2023
Time: 9AM-4PM EST
Please come with your updated resume, and business professional dress. We look forward to speaking with you!
Leasing Consultant (Sales & Marketing Associate) Job Description
You’re caring and take pride in making peoples’ day better. You value connections and engaging in meaningful conversations. Your genuine desire to make people feel at home makes you a natural at solving problems for our customers.
As a Leasing Consultant, your primary responsibilities include:
- Converting leads into community tours by following up with all prospects and providing helpful and compelling information about the community and neighborhood
- Conducting informative and personalized tours of the apartment community that result in new leases
- Building brand loyalty by ensuring that the resident experience is consistently stellar
- Generating awareness, interest and excitement via social media
- Working weekends when prospective residents are out looking for their new home—three weekends per month with two days off during the week
What You Bring to Us:
- A customer-focused mentality
- Sales aptitude
- A kick-butt Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook or Instagram account (aka social media savvy)
- A passion for using the phone to talk to people in addition to texting them
- Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal
- A sharp professional appearance
What We Bring You:
At the core of our business is the talent on our teams, and we are committed to taking care of them so they can deliver great experiences to our residents. In addition to an award-winning culture and amazing work spaces, Bozzuto offers a wide range of programs to support the overall health of you and your family. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development, retirement, family matters and health and wellness. Working on our team and in this position, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation. Salary range: $40,000—43,000 (plus additional bonus opportunities).
- Health & Wellness benefits. We offer coverage for medical, dental, and vision, including access to the best doctors at an affordable price.
- Paid Leave. We provide 20 days of paid time off plus holidays.
- Retirement planning. We offer a 401k program with a company match.
- Tuition Reimbursement. Plus many other programs to support career development and growth.
Bozzuto is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V.