At Bozzuto, it’s all about experience. Whether it’s the experience you bring, gain or give, we want your journey to be exceptional. Guided by our core values of creativity, concern, passion and the pursuit of perfection, we’ve been creating inspiring, engaging and vibrant communities for three decades.
Why do we do it? Because home is where aspirations are pursued and memories unfold. We believe in the power to impact the lives of the people we touch through the delivery of extraordinary experiences.
You are starting at the ground level learning from seasoned marketing managers on not only how to activate on marketing tactics, but reviewing analytics and extracting insights, using data to inform marketing strategies/plans, effectively managing projects, relationship management and more. Your role is essential in helping to deliver impactful and effective programs that drive customer leads and resident loyalty, ultimately leading to greater revenue to the property and BMC.
As a Marketing Coordinator, your primary responsibilities include:
- Understand unique marketing needs of each property and lead the implementation of approved marketing plans
- Research various marketing opportunities
- Execute approved media plans – create listings, load photos, make revisions as needed
- Perform audits of each property’s web presence and make revisions as needed to copy, images, etc
- Maintain and update web content for property websites, Bozzuto.com and all internet listings
- Create eblasts – write copy, select images, QA, analyze and leverage best practices
- Help with execution of digital assets
- Support property level prospect events with ideas for activation and appropriate marketing communications
- Project manage various types of initiatives including but not limited to: property websites, collateral, signage, promo items, digital ads, etc.
- Create marketing campaigns that inspire and provide direction to on-site teams in order to address a variety of business challenges.
- Ad hoc projects and tasks as assigned
Lead Acquisition Tracking and Analysis
- Provide reporting and analysis of lead generation and website traffic data
- Use tracking tools, such as phone numbers and tracking URLs to effectively monitor campaign success
- Ensure correct source attribution by ongoing testing of tracking numbers, urls, emails.
- Closely follow occupancy and lead generation performance for assigned properties
What You Bring to Us:
- BA/BS degree required
- Minimum of one year of Bozzuto property management experience or equivalent time spent in an entry level marketing role
- Analytical thinking with previous data analytics and/or marketing experience a plus
- Positive, can-do attitude and a strong desire to deliver great service
- Drive to continuously learn and develop skills
- Attention to detail and quality of work product
- Fresh ideas and perspectives
- Strong business writing and verbal communications
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite required
- Knowledge of Photoshop is a plus
What We Bring You:
In addition to an award winning culture and amazing work spaces, Bozzuto offers a wide range of insurance options, financial programs, and benefits that let you and your family be healthy and plan for the future. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development to retirement, family matters, health and wellness. Bozzuto is committed to doing everything it can to offer you quality benefits and healthcare coverage—including access to the best doctors and hospitals at an affordable price. Bozzuto is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V.