At Bozzuto, it’s all about experience. Whether it’s the experience you bring, gain or give, we want your journey to be exceptional. Guided by our core values of creativity, concern, passion and the pursuit of perfection, we’ve been creating inspiring, engaging and vibrant communities for three decades.
Why do we do it? Because home is where aspirations are pursued and memories unfold. We believe in the power to impact the lives of the people we touch through the delivery of extraordinary experiences.
You’re the marketing leader for a portfolio of communities in the Tri-State/NYC region. You bring your passion for marketing, apartment living, and local market expertise with you to work every day. You’re obsessed with understanding your customer’s mindset and strive to create extraordinary experiences, for customers and team members alike.
As Marketing Manager, your primary responsibilities include:
- Developing and effectively executing marketing plans that deliver needed lead volume, and contribute to the creation of extraordinary experiences to support customer acquisition and retention goals
- Overseeing the lead generation performance of the property within the established budget and with adherence to Bozzuto’s standards of quality and excellence
- Partnering with operations to implement marketing strategies that position the community as a destination for people seeking engaged and enriched living experiences
- Creating and delivering timely and accurate budgets and marketing performance reports to external and internal stakeholders that clearly explain program effectiveness, benchmarks and opportunities
- Being a marketing expert on the competitive marketplace and utilizing that knowledge to help in differentiating the community and Bozzuto from competition, from a lead generation and customer experience standpoint
- Leading the brand identity and brand strategy process for new multifamily and mixed-use projects, from the construction phase through opening and lease-up
- Facilitating agency selection and providing creative direction throughout branding process to develop original positioning, visual identity, and digital strategies that set each property apart from its competition
What You Bring to Us:
- Previous marketing experience in the Tri-state/NYC multifamily real estate industry preferred. Minimum of 5 years experience.
- Previous agency experience with a working understanding of: paid search engine marketing, Google Analytics, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) reporting, email marketing, social media, and local apartment internet listing sites.
- Expertise in launching marketing plans and advertising campaigns
- Expertise in managing marketing planning and activation from start to finish
- Proven success in managing multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Adobe Photoshop and InDesign experience a plus
What We Bring You:
In addition to an award winning culture and amazing work spaces, Bozzuto offers a wide range of insurance options, financial programs, and benefits that let you and your family be healthy and plan for the future. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development to retirement, family matters, health and wellness. Bozzuto is committed to doing everything it can to offer you quality benefits and healthcare coverage—including access to the best doctors and hospitals at an affordable price. Bozzuto is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V.