At Bozzuto, it’s all about experience. Whether it’s the experience you bring, gain or give, we want your journey to be exceptional. Guided by our core values of creativity, concern, passion and the pursuit of perfection, we’ve been creating inspiring, engaging and vibrant communities for three decades.
Why do we do it? Because home is where aspirations are pursued and memories unfold. We believe in the power to impact the lives of the people we touch through the delivery of extraordinary experiences.
The Bozzuto Group has an opening for an individual to join our digital marketing team to support our marketing technology systems and social media platforms. This role will assist in finding creative ways to automate and improve daily marketing tasks.
As a Marketing Operations Associate, your primary responsibilities include:
- Monitor property marketing software platforms to ensure a consistent level of performance is maintained across entire Bozzuto portfolio
- Establish product expertise and develop a deep understanding of key platforms to support marketing execution and drive business decisions
- Troubleshoot issues, assist with property technology pilot implementations, and stay abreast of updates within property marketing technology systems
- Evaluate accuracy of online presence for new property launches to ensure proper integration, lead tracking, accuracy of all contact information
- Assist in the transition of new takeover properties to ensure all necessary brand assets, credentials and collateral for new assets align with Bozzuto brand standards
- Collaborate with performance marketing and on-site teams to provide training and support on systems, processes, and best practices
What You Bring to Us:
- BA/BS degree required in marketing or related field.
- 2+ years of property management experience or equivalent time spent in an entry level digital marketing role.
- Knowledge of property management industry preferred.
- Familiarity and working knowledge of the of the latest social media and marketing technology platforms to include: Yardi Site Manager and CRM, Hy.ly, SEMRush, Funnel.io, Facebook Business Manager, Yext.
- Knowledge of Photoshop, inDesign, Basecamp and WordPress is a plus
- Committing to meet tight deadlines while juggling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong business writing and verbal communications
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite required.
- Taking responsibility for delivering results, making sure issues are addressed and resolved with urgency.
What We Bring You:
In addition to an award winning culture and amazing work spaces, Bozzuto offers a wide range of insurance options, financial programs, and benefits that let you and your family be healthy and plan for the future. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development to retirement, family matters, health and wellness. Bozzuto is committed to doing everything it can to offer you quality benefits and healthcare coverage—including access to the best doctors and hospitals at an affordable price. Bozzuto is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V.