At Bozzuto, it’s all about experience. Whether it’s the experience you bring, gain or give, we want your journey to be exceptional. Guided by our core values of creativity, concern, passion and the pursuit of perfection, we’ve been creating inspiring, engaging and vibrant communities for three decades.
Why do we do it? Because home is where aspirations are pursued and memories unfold. We believe in the power to impact the lives of the people we touch through the delivery of extraordinary experiences.
Tour Your Responsibilities:
As a member of the digital marketing team, the marketing technology coordinator supports marketing technology systems and assists with launching new properties into Bozzuto Management Company’s portfolio. The ideal candidate is a self-starting team player, with an analytical mind who loves problem solving, knows when to ask questions and is eager to help our team maintain our brand and the integrity of our processes.
As the Marketing Technology Coordinator, your primary responsibilities include:
- Assist the marketing technology manager with set up and maintenance of marketing technology systems and social media platforms to include: Call Center, RentCafe, YardiCRM, SEMRush, Yext, FullStory, Funnel,io, Hy Ly, and Facebook Business Manager
- Support the marketing onboarding process for all takeovers, which includes: ensuring that all marketing systems and technology platforms are setup consistently and according to Bozzuto standards
- Monitor marketing software platforms to ensure upgrades, enhancements or other changes are noted and a consistent level of performance is maintained across properties
- Manage related helpdesk tickets and provide support and troubleshooting assistance
- Collaborate with on-site teams to provide training and support on marketing systems, processes and best practices
- Assist with preliminary digital marketing assessments for new business opportunities
What You Bring to Us:
- BA/BS degree required
- 1+ years of Bozzuto property management experience or equivalent time spent in an entry level digital marketing role
- Previous marketing experience in the real estate industry preferred
- Strong business writing and verbal communications
- Knowledge of property management industry and industry systems
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite required
- Knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign, Basecamp and WordPress is a plus
What We Bring You:
In addition to an award winning culture and amazing work spaces, Bozzuto offers a wide range of insurance options, financial programs, and benefits that let you and your family be healthy and plan for the future. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development to retirement, family matters, health and wellness. Bozzuto is committed to doing everything it can to offer you quality benefits and healthcare coverage—including access to the best doctors and hospitals at an affordable price. Bozzuto is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V.