At Bozzuto, it’s all about experience. Whether it’s the experience you bring, gain or give, we want your journey to be exceptional. Guided by our core values of creativity, concern, passion and the pursuit of perfection, we’ve been creating inspiring, engaging and vibrant communities for three decades.
You’re a role model, people person, jack-of-all-trades. Which is how you successfully “do” and lead, and why you enjoy the variety that comes with accomplishing both. You’re passionate about apartment living, connecting with the local community and creating experiences for our residents that bring both of these together. You’re a quick thinker and thrive in a fast-paced environment, yet your obsession for details positions you perfectly for this second in command role.
As a Multi-Site Assistant General Manager, your primary responsibilities include:
- Assisting at multiple properties within the Atlanta portfolio
- Leading by example, living the standards and behaviors consistent with the core values and culture of Bozzuto
- Contributing to the achievement of established financial objectives by collecting resident rent, posting rental receipts and managing delinquency
- Achieving occupancy levels by conducting informative and personalized tours of the community which result in new leases
- Building brand loyalty and reaching resident retention goals by striving to ensure every resident interaction is positive
- Ensuring that the community’s interior and exterior are impeccable, and the team appropriately represents the Bozzuto brand with a crisp, professional appearance
- Respectfully coaching and mentoring team members when the PM/GM is not present
- Working weekends when prospective residents are out looking for their new homeâ€”two weekends per month with two days off during the week
You Create Value by:
- Building a motivating environment that encourages your team to give their very best
- Stepping in and taking responsibility for leading when the GM is not present
- Connecting with people by engaging in meaningful conversations that demonstrate your concern and genuine desire to make them feel at home
- Taking responsibility for solving customers issues with care and enthusiasm
- Jumping in and covering for your team members when needed
- Seeking out opportunities to get to know and understand your residents
What You Bring to Us:
- Experience in an assistant level role highly preferred
- A college degree
- 2+ years of experience in the property management, hospitality or retail industries
- Exposure to rent collection processes, budgets and account receivables
- A kick-butt Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook or Instagram account (aka social media savvy)
- A passion for using the phone to talk and text professionally
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- A sharp professional appearance
- Proficiency with industry software (YARDI), apps and computer programs
- Sales aptitude
What We Bring You:
At the core of our business is the talent on our teams, and we are committed to taking care of the teams so they can deliver great experiences to our residents. In addition to an award-winning culture and amazing work spaces, Bozzuto offers a wide range of programs to support the overall health of you and your family. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development, retirement, family matters and health and wellness. Working on our team and in this position, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation. Salary range: $50,000—$55,000 (Plus additional bonus opportunities)
- Health & Wellness Benefits. We offer coverage for medical, dental, and vision, including access to the best doctors at an affordable price.
- Paid Leave. We provide 20 days of paid time off plus holidays.
- Retirement Planning. We offer a 401k program with a company match.
- Tuition Reimbursement. Plus many other programs to support career development and growth.
Bozzuto is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V.