As part of The Bozzuto Group, Bozzuto Construction Company works closely with our development and property management companies to bring unique perspectives to the building industry. By leveraging our resources and 30 years of construction experience, we continue to expand and diversify our portfolio. And as our business grows, our team grows.
- Act as Owner’s site liaison for City and State officials.
- Oversee daily construction activities and facilitate any requests the general contractor, may need from ownership.
- Provide field inspection and reporting of GC’s conformance to the drawings and specifications, timely closure of field issues and adherence to the project schedule and budget.
- Monitor the coordination and closure of RFIs and submittals identifying any overdue items to the project executive that require additional resources to resolve.
- Assist the PX with the review of field related change orders, requisition percent complete reviews and schedule claims.
- Represent Owner’s interests to GC’s field staff consistently driving for quality, profitable, safe, and timely results on the assigned project.
- Oversee Owner third party testing and inspection of the work, closing out deficiency reports and tracking field coordination issues.
- Attend weekly Owner/Architect/Contractor (OAC) meetings at the site office.
- Serve as an onsite designated agent for the MBTA with requests from engineers and other team members.
What You Bring to Us
- 7 years construction field experience preferably with ground up wood frame, type 1 construction, mixed use projects and project management experience as well.
- Experience working in environments with multiple stake holders
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Full comprehension of the construction process with a focus to identify potential issues causing future delay, quality, warranty, cost, inspection or Owner risk exposure.
What We Bring You:
In addition to an award winning culture and amazing work spaces, Bozzuto offers a wide range of insurance options, financial programs, and benefits that let you and your family be healthy and plan for the future. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development to retirement, family matters, health and wellness. Bozzuto is committed to doing everything it can to offer you quality benefits and healthcare coverage—including access to the best doctors and hospitals at an affordable price. Bozzuto is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V.