At Bozzuto, it’s all about experience. Whether it’s the experience you bring, gain or give, we want your journey to be exceptional. Guided by our core values of creativity, concern, passion and the pursuit of perfection, we’ve been creating inspiring, engaging and vibrant communities for three decades.
Why do we do it? Because home is where aspirations are pursued and memories unfold. We believe in the power to impact the lives of the people we touch through the delivery of extraordinary experiences.
Bozzuto Management Company is looking for an experienced accounting professional and/or CPA. The incumbent will have a solid understanding of GAAP accounting, strong financial analysis skills and a proven track record of delivering timely and accurate monthly operational financial packages.
Retired CFOs, Controllers and former Accounting leaders seeking rewarding part-time employment are encouraged to apply. We are a military spouse friendly employer.
With a primary focus on General Ledger accounting, your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of monthly commercial/residential real estate financial packages
- Cash flow forecasting
- Analysis of monthly financial statements
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Calculation of monthly management fees and other fees
- Monthly general ledger account analysis and balance sheet account reconciliation
- Additional duties as assigned
What You Bring to Us:
- GAAP proficiency
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Thrive working in a team oriented environment and ability to be flexible and problem solve
- Client relationship management savvy
- An obsession with accuracy and a knack for details
- Dependable, punctual, and reliable with a strong work ethic
- BA/BS in Accounting or Finance required, CPA a plus
- Previous experience with Yardi or Yardi Voyager a plus