At Bozzuto, it’s all about experience. Whether it’s the experience you bring, gain or give, we want your journey to be exceptional. Guided by our core values of creativity, concern, passion and the pursuit of perfection, we’ve been creating inspiring, engaging and vibrant communities for three decades.
As the Resident Concierge (Monday-Thursday, 7am-3pm), you’re the first person prospects and residents meet when they come home. You take ownership and pride in creating stellar first impressions and building ongoing positive relationships. Your natural ability to strike up a conversation and make people feel “at home” is what enables you to excel. You enjoy personalizing every interaction. That’s why you know the names and favorite things of all of your customers (including the four-legged ones).
As a Resident Concierge, your primary responsibilities include:
- Solving problems and providing timely assistance to residents and prospects with care
- Event planning – executing meaningful events and activities that engage residents and foster a sense of community
- Building brand loyalty by ensuring a consistently positive experience and a meticulously cared for community
- Generating awareness, interest and excitement via social media
- Encouraging happy customers to share the love by writing reviews on social networking sites
- Obsessively organizing front desk logs, package rooms, club room reservations and freight elevators
- Working weekends or evenings depending on the shift
What You Bring to Us:
- 2+ years’ experience in a hospitality, retail, travel or hotel environment
- A kick-butt Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook or Instagram account (aka social media savvy)
- A passion for using the phone to talk and text professionally
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- A sharp professional appearance
- Proficiency with various software, apps and computer programs
- An eye for detail and a knack for anticipating a customer’s needs
- A customer-focused mentality
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds (we deliver a lot of packages during the holidays!)
What We Bring You:
At the core of our business is the talent on our teams, and we are committed to taking care of them so they can deliver great experiences to our residents. In addition to an award-winning culture and amazing work spaces, Bozzuto offers a wide range of programs to support the overall health of you and your family. Working on our team and in this position, you can expect a competitive hourly rate of $20—23 per hour (plus additional bonus opportunities). Bozzuto is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V.