As part of The Bozzuto Group, Bozzuto Construction Company (BCC) works closely with our development and property management companies to bring unique perspectives to the building industry. By leveraging our resources and 30 years of construction experience, we continue to expand and diversify our portfolio. As our business grows, our team grows.
The Business Solutions Group is a technology department within BCC, whose mission statement is “to increase BCC’s productivity, and predictability by optimizing technology, resulting in reliable data driven decisions.”
The business solutions group is currently seeking a Product Manager to coordinate multiple varying technology initiatives after analyzing end users’ needs through direct collaboration with executive and operation teams. The product manager will collect all requirements for the initiatives from the sponsor and their subject matter experts and subsequently prioritize them for the business solutions group to build the products and services needed to support the organization.
As a Product Manager your primary responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with operational teams to determine opportunitiesfor process improvement within differing businesses and implement solutions
- Build strong relationships with multiple cross functional teams to generate insights and develop new ideas.
- Project manage the initiatives sponsors in organizing their backlog and then communicate those priorities to the business solutions group.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, while prioritizing the expectations of the business solutions group and communicate to all sponsors.
- Help develop and facilitate training of selected solutions with the sponsor and Bozzuto’s Learning and Development team.
What You Bring to Us:
- Bachelor’s degree with experience in data management or analytics
- Flexibility to transition between waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Strategic planning, critical thinking, and systematic problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional communication skills to ensure that problems are understood, clearly defined, and efficiently resolved.
- Ability to moderate diverse operational and executive teams, to determine the underlying problem and the agreed to steps toward a solution.
- Organizational skills to successfully lead multiple project teams / initiatives at the same time.
- Proficiency in the suite of Microsoft products (Outlook, Excel, Teams, Planner, etc.).
What We Bring You:
In addition to an award winning culture and amazing work spaces, Bozzuto offers a wide range of insurance options, financial programs, and benefits that let you and your family be healthy and plan for the future. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development to retirement, family matters, health and wellness. Bozzuto is committed to doing everything it can to offer you quality benefits and healthcare coverage—including access to the best doctors and hospitals at an affordable price. Bozzuto is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V.