As part of The Bozzuto Group, Bozzuto Construction Company works closely with our development and property management companies to bring unique perspectives to the building industry. By leveraging our resources and 30 years of construction experience, we continue to expand and diversify our portfolio. And as our business grows, our team grows.
We are currently seeking a Project Engineer to join our team in Boston, MA. Responsible for helping your team achieve project goals and ensure client satisfaction, this introductory role is a perfect opportunity to continue gaining the industry knowledge and experience needed to grow your construction career. If you thrive in a high-energy environment and are passionate about making the world around you a better place—we want to hear from you.
In this hands-on role, you will work alongside the Project Manager and Assistant Project Manager to help oversee onsite subcontractors, plan and coordinate jobsite activities and deliver a quality product on-time and within budget.
As a Project Engineer your Responsibilities are to help:
- Read and interpret project documents and drawings.
- Maintain compliance with construction codes, and safety and government regulations.
- Coordinate document processes, submittals, RFIs, and project reporting.
- Manage the project materials/equipment, schedule and productivity levels.
- Effectively manage subcontractors
- Identify and troubleshoot on-the-spot jobsite issues.
What You Bring to Us:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in construction management/related field.
- 2+ years of demonstrated hands-on experience with new construction projects.
- Experience working in environments with multiple stakeholders
- Knowledge of construction technology, construction management and BIM software—Procore, Navisworks, Blue Beam preferred.
What Makes A Great Fit:
We’re not a typical construction company. We look for leaders who take pride in their work, enjoy inspiring others and value the moments when our partners and customers experience something extraordinary. We’re hard working, hard playing, Vet owned and performance minded. We give back to our communities and have each other’s back. We solve problems and build relationships. We hope you want to be part of a great team and join us.
What We Bring You:
In addition to an award winning culture and amazing work spaces, Bozzuto offers a wide range of insurance options, financial programs, and benefits that let you and your family be healthy and plan for the future. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development to retirement, family matters, health and wellness. Bozzuto is committed to doing everything it can to offer you quality benefits and healthcare coverage—including access to the best doctors and hospitals at an affordable price. Bozzuto is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V.